Options

4th Tournament 30/08/2013

Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
This thread is dedicated to 4th PvP Tournament.

TOP 10 warriors:
http://s13.postimg.org/lxekcjndz/image.jpg

You can post anything - your highest place on the ladder, things you like/dislike, your longest Streak, toughest opponent you fought, your weapon of choice, screens of any cheater you encounter and why you think they are cheating/hacking, or any feedback about this tournament or PvP in this game in general. You also may ask questions and seek advice regarding Tournament and PvP here, as well as providing your own findings and tips.

Below is a list of all previous tournament dedicated threads:
3rd Tournament 22/08/2013
2nd Tournament
1st Tournament

Useful tips:
To take a screenshot on iPhone/iPad - press simultaneously lock screen/power and circle home buttons
To post a screen use this postimage.org page to upload your screen. When it's done copy Direct Link URL to forum post by clicking on picture icon or you can just provide it as direct link to your photo.
It is important to report cheaters/hackers. Do this by pressing Submit Ticket from menu at the top of this page. The more we express our concern the more likely/quicker that hacker will be removed from the game.
I'm God of Tea
Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Wow fighting is non stop on China server. And I must say, there are some skilful Breaker fighters in top 20 at the moment. I did start with my Dragon Breaker as well, but then changed back to my old pal - Mystery Axe!
    This Tournament I kind of die a lot, was on 2nd place but then was pushed down to 20+
    Playing on China server is fun, but unfortunately people from China got Internet advantage over you.

Ok time for some screens:

Me on 2nd place
    image.jpg

That was a brief moment, as then I fell and fell hard ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    And now for some hacker reporting.

Found one very obvious hacker:

image.jpg

This guy got huge defence and his weapon takes half HP with one hit.
    And he got Power Rating more then allowed for his lvl + Pharaoh gear + shades + mid grade axe is NOT equals 11974

image.jpg

He is #1 in the ladder at the moment...

Please report him!
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Another hacker to report and watch out for:

image.jpg

He got high defence, low grade axes that deal massive damage.

And his power rating does not match.

image.jpg

Please report him.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I aint going to join this tournament now because the bug is killing the fun. My opponent is damaging me while im blocking his attack. I get killed even my enemy is not doing any attack and i lost battle points, how come? It makes my blood boil
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Does reporting these players actually even do anything?
  • Options
    Uuuhhhhhh, soooo intense!!!

I think I'll stop at 4th place for today. That was haaard.
    Here is a screen and I'll explain:

image.jpg

Top two places belong to cheaters/hackers I've posted above. At 5th place kinda suspicious guy, played around 4 battles with him, he's armour seemed to be tougher then normal + he was skilled played. I've only managed to win 1 match against him. Rest, on this screen (except Furiaano, never played him), are very experienced and skilled players (all using two-handed weapon). And of course Indiepwn is here as well!

Indiepwn, we played some good games today, but try not to overdo it. I would advice not to search for a fight if you are within 100 point range from this hackers in top 2 places!
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    I aint going to join this tournament now because the bug is killing the fun. My opponent is damaging me while im blocking his attack. I get killed even my enemy is not doing any attack and i lost battle points, how come? It makes my blood boil

Ok, about hitting, blocking and combat in general.

Matches are between 2 players, it's not PvE were we are faced with monsters on our own device - so by fighting them you got 0 ping. So you can see precisely when and how best to position yourself for the best parry attack.
    In PvP and almost in any PvP game over Internet (not LAN) you have to predict where exactly your enemy positioned and what he is doing/about to do.
    If you are getting hit by normal attacks - too late to block. You MUST roll. And the best way to roll is behind and start normal combo attack yourself, then use dash. Use dash for interruption, don't finish the full combo.
    To summarise - when you get hit and unsure where enemy is exactly - roll, then it's up to you. But Fist step is to break the Distance.
    Got two-handed weapon? Try using close combat Brawl technique I've described above. I've invented it to counter Indiepwn, but I think he now loves using it himself! ^_^
    ChrisTot wrote: »

I think it's the best and only weapon we got agains them.

I did get this reply from Glu:

Response Via Email (Waseem) 08/29/2013 09:00 AM
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry about the trouble you are experiencing.

We will ask our team to investigate this issue and report back. We will get back to you as soon as we hear back from them.

Thanks so much for your patience.

Regards,
    Waseem
    customer care
    glu mobile
    http://www.glu.com/support
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options

Have you guys notice that the first price is a deceiving gear? For example, the champions helm 3 is a super royal helm but you will not notice the difference between the two. The gear of the cracker looks like the future of what we've earning as first price... you guys can imagine what im saying?
  • Options
    Have you guys notice that the first price is a deceiving gear? For example, the champions helm 3 is a super royal helm but you will not notice the difference between the two. The gear of the cracker looks like the future of what we've earning as first price... you guys can imagine what im saying?

Yes, one thing when somebody hacks/cheats openly. But it's a scary thought that somebody could hack just enough to get them an edge needed to win, as its not that obvious to spot.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I ran into the same hacker you did with the pharaoh armor and severing axe. killed me with a couple hits.
  • Options
    Yea, he took 3 victories from me...

Wow, how did you get that many points? Did you beat them guys with China flags in their names? I had 2 humiliating defeats against the one with 2 flags on both sides of his name. He is a good player though.
    I wish we didn't have to fight on "their territory" as my ping is very high on China server + at times it lags.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    Yes, one thing when somebody hacks/cheats openly. But it's a scary thought that somebody could hack just enough to get them an edge needed to win, as its not that obvious to spot.

Wouldn't it become very obvious the player with the super royal helm was cheating when he didn't revive after death from the helm bonus?
  • Options
    Hey Chai, time over!!! Haha, btw ignore the level 70 info of me in the pic, im already lvl72 during that fight but the game wrongly display my info.

I followed some of your moves and that link is the result ;)
  • Options
    Hey Chai, time over!!! Haha, btw ignore the level 70 info of me in the pic, im already lvl72 during that fight but the game wrongly display my info.

I followed some of your moves and that link is the result ;)

Hahahaha!!! You, you definitely got the Breaker camping spirit in you! I thought it just me some times fighting the looong matches, but I never ever had a Time Over!
    You rock man! Thanks for sharing this unique battle!
    I believe very few people ever seen this massage! ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    That warrior is really a strong opponent. I cant believe i could win the fight against him. I think im doing better and better now. He died and revived by his helm 4 secs remaining and boom time over i win haha. Only few people seen my message? :(

Btw thanks!
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    yeah i beat that guy with flags on each side a few times. I got to 4th but i think the 3 above me could have all be hackers so I just stopped playing. And yes it is frustrating playing on China servers.
    I do have a few suggestions for that. If the tournament pulled from all 4 servers but it rotated where they are hosted.
    So each server hosted the tournament for 6 hours a day. And no matter what server you were set on it would connect you.

Also if there was a rematch button :))
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    And yes it is frustrating playing on China servers.
    I do have a few suggestions for that. If the tournament pulled from all 4 servers but it rotated where they are hosted.
    So each server hosted the tournament for 6 hours a day. And no matter what server you were set on it would connect you.

Also if there was a rematch button :))

Yea having a rotated tournament server would be one of the solutions. Or we just need more players from America and Europe to join the Tournament and dominate top places like we do! This way they will have to Join our server to get a match in top 50 ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Only few people seen my message? :(

Btw thanks!

I believe so, yes. As with my 519 battle count I have never had a finished round due to Time Over :) To achieve that, one must have Balls of Steel!
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Until yesterday I'd never rolled and received a Helm of Endurance. Now I have 3 of them! Lol, silly variance..still no Mystery Axe
  • Options
    What a day, what a day!
    This morning I started on 14th manage to climb to 7th place, but then got defeated and gradually fell to 99th place LOL. From there was fighting my way back up, as I was wining against some random people, but always loosing to 3 at the top and had to start all over again. It took me some time to learn how to counter their game style and beat them.

In the end with this final victory against one of the top players, that I was loosing to:

image.jpg

I managed to secure 2nd place! Yahoo!

image.jpg

But as I usually say - not for long! ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Until yesterday I'd never rolled and received a Helm of Endurance. Now I have 3 of them! Lol, silly variance..still no Mystery Axe

Congrats on getting the Helm of Endurance! My axe popped up in 2nd try of triple spin.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Congrats on getting the Helm of Endurance! My axe popped up in 2nd try of triple spin.

Very cool! My original Axe popped on the 5th try, but I didn't try to perfect it or anything. This was also the time where we found out that Axe was way worse than Breaker still and PVP was no where to be found so I just sold my suboptimal Axe since it meant nothing to me. Ever since the General Helm came out though I've wanted to have an Axe again and try to for the straight crit Axe, but have never seen a second one. The Helm of Endurance thing was just so bizarre. That helm is so cool to have!!! It's like you die and get back up real quick. I've won a couple PVP rounds just because of it, lol.
  • Options
    Indeed!

Few combat tips for using reviving helmet.

When you are about to revive and your enemy is waiting near by or charging/dashing - spamm Roll button to any direction, apart from were that person is standing and you will be able to roll twice for the cost of one roll and not get hit. I usually roll in direction of the power ups.
    When you got somebody down and waiting on them to revive, remember that power ups come 1st, as enemy will grab them and if it is HP regen you could be in a lot of trouble. If no power ups, or u took them all, come to the person reviving and as they stand up and do the macho shout that pushes you away - press block, if they lagged or wasn't quick enough you should kill them with your parry attack.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Indeed!

Few combat tips for using reviving helmet.

When you are about to revive and your enemy is waiting near by or charging/dashing - spamm Roll button to any direction, apart from were that person is standing and you will be able to roll twice for the cost of one roll and not get hit. I usually roll in direction of the power ups.
    When you got somebody down and waiting on them to revive, remember that power ups come 1st, as enemy will grab them and if it is HP regen you could be in a lot of trouble. If no power ups, or u took them all, come to the person reviving and as they stand up and do the macho shout that pushes you away - press block, if they lagged or wasn't quick enough you should kill them with your parry attack.

Wow, that is good stuff! Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    Here's one and yet another win :rolleyes:

Aside from that.. see What is my bragging rights?. Hehe cheers!
  • Options
    Here's one and yet another win :rolleyes:

Aside from that.. see What is my bragging rights?. Hehe cheers!

I think it's about time we start recording our games and show videos instead of images.

Can anyone recommend a good screen recording program for iPad? This way I could record and post my battles and some tips/guides for PvP.
    I did search the net and only found the ones that require your device to be jailbroken or something...
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    What happen to me, i've winner and got 0 point, what im very-very mad my point is drain out dank....
    2n8sfw2.jpg
    Im got 0 point 3 times winner at last.
    23kyddk.jpg
    Look at this, i've lost point.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    What happen to me, i've winner and got 0 point, what im very-very mad my point is drain out dank....

Im got 0 point 3 times winner at last.

Look at this, i've lost point.

I also had the same issue yesterday, I had an opponent who Beat me and got 0 points, and then I had to defend my "title" against players waaay below my score on the ladder for another 3 fights. Was getting +1, +4 point out of them. Imagine if I were to lose/drop out from any of those fights?

This was the 0 points fight:

image.jpg

And here one of the fights that matching system gave me:

image.jpg

But it after few fights it all resolved it self.

Why this happens?
    Dunno, maybe Glu servers were overloaded, or laggy, or their Internet connection on China server can't cope with all the people playing there. So as a result we experiencing some weird scorings.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Hi lmrulkz and chai, some of my FaceBook page friends/followers has encountered the same issues before you https://www.facebook.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors2/posts/710549098959520

Whats happening in iOS version?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Hi lmrulkz and chai, some of my FaceBook page friends/followers has encountered the same issues before you https://www.facebook.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors2/posts/710549098959520

Whats happening in iOS version?

There are just too many flaws in PvP to make it enjoyable or taken seriously. Some of the flaws are

1. Getting 0 battle points, even though your opponent has slightly higher power rating than you.
    2. Your opponent chickens out and you get nothing. You chicken out and lose big points.
    3. You drop dead even though your opponent is not attacking you.
    4. Your opponent drops dead when you are not doing any attacking.
    5. You won, the game crashes and the battle points disappears but you still lose a battle energy slot.
    6. One of the fighter is already furiously attacking while the other is still not ready to move in the 2nd or 3rd round.
    7. You get creamed by a level 7 fighter but can cream a level 75 fighter easily. Etc. etc.