Options

Data transfer?

puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
I think this matter has been discussed somewhere before, so please excuse my starting a new thread. I have just bought a new Iphone and wants to transfer my EW2 data from the old Iphone to the new one. Can you show me how it's done? Thanks a lot :D
Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    use icloud to load your savegame from your previous saving game in icloud thats it for legal way BUTTTTTT.....
    trying search for internet or youtube it show you very simple way how to can do a simple way for hack thats it illegal way
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    use icloud to load your savegame from your previous saving game in icloud thats it for legal way BUTTTTTT.....
    trying search for internet or youtube it show you very simple way how to can do a simple way for hack thats it illegal way

Hi hoho, please don't suggest to players to use a crack or anything that is illegal for this game. Let's keep this forum clean, can we? Thanks!

To OP, yes you can transfer your data from other devices. if you are using a backup/restore 3rd party apps. I'm not utilizing the cloud save.
  • Options
    zack125zack125 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i've problem.i'm using samsung tab 2...my cloud did't work...i've save my lvl 56 id,when i tried to load it....my game was reset so i've to play from the beginning again,,plz help....
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    pucca wrote: »
    I think this matter has been discussed somewhere before, so please excuse my starting a new thread. I have just bought a new Iphone and wants to transfer my EW2 data from the old Iphone to the new one. Can you show me how it's done? Thanks a lot :D

im pretty sure its savegame.bin file, or u can just use iCloud
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage