Options

now i believe you

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
The Dragon Breaker with high % critical hit rate is very good when combined with General's Helm! So General's Helm and Dragon Breaker for the win!

I got all my gears without using any cheats or tricks.

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    You think really effectively to damaging black dragon or boss rush 4 hard mode ?
    I don't think so i have few blade of dragon breaker event 20% critical damage x5 means 100% critical damage or other so call critical hit rate ??? 14%11%14% critical hit rate and 20%20% critical hit damage !! not really working to damaging those demons boss only one way to great hit and really work for huge damaging to them .. Is activate your 50% attack potion this is reall did man this platform gaming design want us to buy those 50% potion then easier kill them. Even that rubbish mystery axe i got two weapon useless to me
  • Options
    You think really effectively to damaging black dragon or boss rush 4 hard mode ?
    I don't think so i have few blade of dragon breaker event 20% critical damage x5 means 100% critical damage or other so call critical hit rate ??? 14%11%14% critical hit rate and 20%20% critical hit damage !! not really working to damaging those demons boss only one way to great hit and really work for huge damaging to them .. Is activate your 50% attack potion this is reall did man this platform gaming design want us to buy those 50% potion then easier kill them. Even that rubbish mystery axe i got two weapon useless to me

What are talking about? ask lauapik
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

What ron claim is correct! You don't need to buy 50% attack potion or health potion or rage potion to sail through Boss Rush 4 Hard Mode if you have the Dragon Breaker with the following attributes:

3 thunder attack
    3 fire attack
    2 ice attack
    149 thunder attack or any other attack
    14% critical hit rate
    14% critical hit rate
    14% critical hit rate
    14% critical hit rate
    And the General's Helm maxed as high as you can go. These two items generate lots of rage so that you need not use rage potions at all, at least I never use rage potion at all in Boss Rush 1 to 4 normal mode as well as hard mode.

And can even finish Black Dragon Hard More too, though it is harder than Boss Rush Hard Mode, as you have to be really skillful with you fighting.
    But why bother playing dragon as it is plain stupid because there is nothing worth earning in dragon's lair except Dragon Breaker which you can get for free after killing the green dragon which can be easily killed by a 5 year old child.

People should play Boss Rush because there are tons of gems to earn if you know how and gems are the currency of EW2. Even mediocre players can steadily and legally increase their earning of gems if they use their brain and power of observation.

Study Boss Rush as there are more things there than meets the eye.

Happy Gaming!
  • Options
    sergiosergio Registered Users 9 Posts
    can you give some tips?

i really need to upgrade my weapon and i'm starting to be very angry about that x% chance to upgrade....i've lost 2 weeks farming elemets and money to upgrade my weapon and it fail all the times... serious thinking about to shelve this game...i love this game but farming for 2 weeks and lose all the farming to the %chance....i mean...two weeks should be enought to upgrade a weapon right?...i don't know if i'm up to farm another 2 weeks only to lose all again...real stupid this %chance system
  • Options
    situationsituation Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ron, can you help me with the black dragon? And if you cant, can anyone help me? Add me on google + raullcristian@gmail.com
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    The Dragon Breaker with high % critical hit rate is very good when combined with General's Helm! So General's Helm and Dragon Breaker for the win!

I got all my gears without using any cheats or tricks.

no tricks ;)
    lauapik wrote: »
    What ron claim is correct! You don't need to buy 50% attack potion or health potion or rage potion to sail through Boss Rush 4 Hard Mode if you have the Dragon Breaker with the following attributes:

3 thunder attack
    3 fire attack
    2 ice attack
    149 thunder attack or any other attack
    14% critical hit rate
    14% critical hit rate
    14% critical hit rate
    14% critical hit rate
    And the General's Helm maxed as high as you can go. These two items generate lots of rage so that you need not use rage potions at all, at least I never use rage potion at all in Boss Rush 1 to 4 normal mode as well as hard mode.

And can even finish Black Dragon Hard More too, though it is harder than Boss Rush Hard Mode, as you have to be really skillful with you fighting.
    But why bother playing dragon as it is plain stupid because there is nothing worth earning in dragon's lair except Dragon Breaker which you can get for free after killing the green dragon which can be easily killed by a 5 year old child.

People should play Boss Rush because there are tons of gems to earn if you know how and gems are the currency of EW2. Even mediocre players can steadily and legally increase their earning of gems if they use their brain and power of observation.

Study Boss Rush as there are more things there than meets the eye.

Happy Gaming!

why no CHD?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im agree with lauapik, u can earns more gems in BR1-4, im got 23k now, im using breaker critical can deafete BR4 hard mode below 1 min every wave without using buff potion.
  • Options
    What is CHD?
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    What is CHD?

Critical hit damage.
  • Options
    I find critical hit rate better than CHD. I have another Breaker with CHD but not as good as the one above.
  • Options
    situation wrote: »
    Ron, can you help me with the black dragon? And if you cant, can anyone help me? Add me on google + raullcristian@gmail.com

Sure I am always playing online every 10pm-12mn Manila, Philippines Standard time. I am announcing if I am online and ready to play here. Catch me ;)
  • Options
    I find critical hit rate better than CHD. I have another Breaker with CHD but not as good as the one above.

I agree. I have a M.Axe with 3 CHD but still not so good in BR4