Options

need help please!!!

sergiosergio Registered Users 9 Posts
Hello all,

I've reached lvl 55 and i'm stuck in the game.

for 2 weeks i played about 4 hours a day farming elements to upgrade my weapon in order to advance in game but with the stupid % chance to upgrade i've lost all elements and money i farmed and my weapon it's only 980 damage and i can't progress further in the game.

Would really love if someone help me killing the withe and black dragon. to get the free weapon.

i play on andriod

add me as a friend:

sergioams78@gmail.com

g+ name: Sérgio Santos
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Beat-KingBeat-King Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can i offer a suggestion? Work on upgrading your armor first. I too got stuck and couldnt progress. Play some multiplayer boss rushes, get some pharaoh armor and upgrade the crap out of it. Yes you need some luck but it will allow you to fight in higher levels making your farming much easier. Also make sure you do your boss rushes everyday as its a great way to earn elements as well as gems to gaurantee success when upgrading.
  • Options
    thanks for taking some of your time to give me some advices, i really appreciate that.

I think i've got lucky for the first time in this game, i was trying to kill the white dragon and i got paired up with a awesome lvl 66 with huge damage....he ended carrying me through the white and black dragon, and he also revive me twice...i just love when i find people like him, and you ( willing to help others ), as every game i play i do the same, always try to help the newbies.

Now i own the dragon bane, this makes my farming more bearable as i can farm higher levels and faster.

I was thinking to invest the elements upgrading the wyrm set....is it worth? or i'll be better finding other gear and upgrading it?

once again, much appreciated for you repply
  • Options
    situationsituation Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can anyone help me kill the black dragon ? If you want and would like to help me add me on android device raullcristian@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance. Ps: A dragon bane would be really usefull, I am lvl 54 atm.
  • Options
    ikeike Registered Users 12 Posts
    Wish I could find members like that. I usually get paired up with people who end of leaving half-way through or after they die.

I'm lvl 56 (free player) and wasted resources early upgrading weapons I probably shouldn't have been upgrading... lol. now working on the Dragon Breaker, then hopefully Dragons Bane later when I can afford it. 500 gems!!!! gonna be awhile...
  • Options
    i got my dragon bane today and it was for free....what do you mean by 500 gems? is that on iOS?

the dragon bane is free after you kill the black dragon on android

i'm not much help atm but fell free to add me, i can help with the green blue and red dragon and lvl 1 and 2 of boss rush, other dragons and boss rush lvls i can't beat them yet...need to upgrade armor.
  • Options
    forgot my mail :P

add me on android

sergioams78@gmail.com

g+: Sérgio Santos
  • Options
    Beat-KingBeat-King Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes dragons bane cost 500 gems now on ios. I upgraded my wyrm helm, shoulder, and belt. Awesome resist. Im using upgraded pharoah armpiece and legs to help with def.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    wyrm set & D.Bane are free on droid once u killed the dragons, also i added you guys to EW2 Google Hangouts.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    yep, 500 gems in iOS. that sucks.

Quick question for now... Dragon Breaker or General's Spear? I have both, but don't know which one to upgrade...
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ike wrote: »
    yep, 500 gems in iOS. that sucks.

Quick question for now... Dragon Breaker or General's Spear? I have both, but don't know which one to upgrade...
    100% breaker event u got gen.spear orange from msytery box, breaker is the best. U can refer old thread in forum.
  • Options
    cool, thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    cool, thanks for the tip!

Breaker hard to upgrade cause due to elemenet for last 5 slot. 100x lvl 3, 40x lvl 4, 50x lvl 5, 100x lvl 5 element.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Breaker hard to upgrade cause due to elemenet for last 5 slot. 100x lvl 3, 40x lvl 4, 50x lvl 5, 100x lvl 5 element.

Dragon Breaker requires a total of 15,035 Glu Credits (Gems in iOS) to be fully upgraded from scratch. Checkout this out. So save the Glu Credits you get as a reward from the PvP tournament to fully upgrade Dragon Breaker!
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Dragon Breaker requires a total of 15,035 Glu Credits (Gems in iOS) to be fully upgraded from scratch. Checkout this out. So save the Glu Credits you get as a reward from the PvP tournament to fully upgrade Dragon Breaker!

Woww its cool ron, and hope all newbies can refer that.
  • Options
    Woww its cool ron, and hope all newbies can refer that.

Ye thanks. Glu should make my post viral :D hehe
  • Options

I know to upgrade breaker no need 15k gems, actualy with 15k gems u can get whole armor and weapon fully upgrade right ;)
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

Hey ron, did you receive my tip and can you let me know of it works for android?
  • Options
    I know to upgrade breaker no need 15k gems, actualy with 15k gems u can get whole armor and weapon fully upgrade right ;)

15k glu credits assuming you will buy all of its required elements too. Take a look at the pics hehe
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Hey ron, did you receive my tip and can you let me know of it works for android?

What tip? Sorry my inbox is already full hehe
  • Options
    What tip? Sorry my inbox is already full hehe

That's ok, you dont need the tip anyway.
  • Options
    man, that'll take forever... lol. oh well. i'm only on the 4th upgrade.

any tips for getting more gems? I can only do Boss Rush 2 on hard mode for 30 gems a day. Can't do BR3 by myself yet. too weak.
  • Options
    man, that'll take forever... lol. oh well. i'm only on the 4th upgrade.

any tips for getting more gems? I can only do Boss Rush 2 on hard mode for 30 gems a day. Can't do BR3 by myself yet. too weak.

If you can do Boss Rush 2 hard mode and earn 30 gems you should be able to earn at more than 50 gems a day. Here's how.

Play boss rush 2 FIRST (both entries every day.) Don't start from Boss Rush 1 or else you will forfeit the chance of earning more.
    You will have earned 30 gems. What you have usually done is play BR 1 followed by BR 2 and you earn 3000 coins + 3000 coins + 15 gems + 15 gems and you get 6000 coins + 30 gems. This is what most people do and they earn only 30 gems.

Why I asked you to play Boss Rush 2 (both entries) first is because I want to keep Boss Rush 1 "alive". By alive, I mean the number 1 is not greyed out or "dead" or used up.

Then you go to Multiplayer and start Boss Rush 1 with a partner with you as 1st Player. You should be able to successfully finish BR1 and earn 2000 coins. But you and partner must continue to BR 2 without either one of you quitting. Finish BR 2 successfully and surprise, surprise you earn another 10 gems instead of 70 coins. Why? Because you started the game from a "live" level 1, so BR 2 is recognised by the game to be "alive" though it has been greyed out.

Do this again from Level 1 and you get another 2000 gems and another 10 gems. So all in all you get 4000 gems and 50 gems using my method against 6000 gems and 30 gems using your old method. So you decide which is better, gems or coins.

When you can finish Level 3 by yourself and using the same strategem you can earn even more gems and if you can finish level 4 you can earn up to 310 gems or more per day. So patiently build up your skills, weapons and armour and earn more gems playing Boss Rush. Forget the stupid dragons except the green one to get the dragon breaker. Boss Rush is where the money is!
  • Options
    awesome tip! thanks a ton!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    If you can do Boss Rush 2 hard mode and earn 30 gems you should be able to earn at more than 50 gems a day. Here's how.

Play boss rush 2 FIRST (both entries every day.) Don't start from Boss Rush 1 or else you will forfeit the chance of earning more.
    You will have earned 30 gems. What you have usually done is play BR 1 followed by BR 2 and you earn 3000 coins + 3000 coins + 15 gems + 15 gems and you get 6000 coins + 30 gems. This is what most people do and they earn only 30 gems.

Why I asked you to play Boss Rush 2 (both entries) first is because I want to keep Boss Rush 1 "alive". By alive, I mean the number 1 is not greyed out or "dead" or used up.

Then you go to Multiplayer and start Boss Rush 1 with a partner with you as 1st Player. You should be able to successfully finish BR1 and earn 2000 coins. But you and partner must continue to BR 2 without either one of you quitting. Finish BR 2 successfully and surprise, surprise you earn another 10 gems instead of 70 coins. Why? Because you started the game from a "live" level 1, so BR 2 is recognised by the game to be "alive" though it has been greyed out.

Do this again from Level 1 and you get another 2000 gems and another 10 gems. So all in all you get 4000 gems and 50 gems using my method against 6000 gems and 30 gems using your old method. So you decide which is better, gems or coins.

When you can finish Level 3 by yourself and using the same strategem you can earn even more gems and if you can finish level 4 you can earn up to 310 gems or more per day. So patiently build up your skills, weapons and armour and earn more gems playing Boss Rush. Forget the stupid dragons except the green one to get the dragon breaker. Boss Rush is where the money is!

Problem is there's so many disconnection happenning nowadays that I can't earn many gems this way. I get disconnected 9 out of 10 games no matter which server I try. Sad.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Problem is there's so many disconnection happenning nowadays that I can't earn many gems this way. I get disconnected 9 out of 10 games no matter which server I try. Sad.

As you are a strong player, dont use this tip. This tip takes a long time to earn gems, maybe 11/2 to 2 hours to finish a session. Use the other one I sent you where you can even earn 1000 gems a day as a session takes about 6 to 8 minutes to finish together with the other reasons I gave you. I have never experienced any crash with the method I sent you. If it does crash blame your isp provider and not the game.
  • Options
    As you are a strong player, dont use this tip. This tip takes a long time to earn gems, maybe 11/2 to 2 hours to finish a session. Use the other one I sent you where you can even earn 1000 gems a day as a session takes about 6 to 8 minutes to finish together with the other reasons I gave you. I have never experienced any crash with the method I sent you. If it does crash blame your isp provider and not the game.

Haha. you over estimated me. I'm not strong :P . At least not until I can solo BR4 without using any potions.
  • Options
    Haha. you over estimated me. I'm not strong :P . At least not until I can solo BR4 without using any potions.

Hi Jon, are you free to play now? I am free to play for a few hours and can help you earn some gems. But I am at a loss to find you write fine English yet did not speak one word of English when we play together, only I hear "kring krong, kring krong" of your native language in the background of which I cant understand one word, ha ha. I need some feedback from you in English to help you realise the maximum number of gems you can earn. So if you are free, invite me to play now.
  • Options
    Hi Jon, are you free to play now? I am free to play for a few hours and can help you earn some gems. But I am at a loss to find you write fine English yet did not speak one word of English when we play together, only I hear "kring krong, kring krong" of your native language in the background of which I cant understand one word, ha ha. I need some feedback from you in English to help you realise the maximum number of gems you can earn. So if you are free, invite me to play now.

Haha. I think that's typical of Singaporean Chinese like myself. Can write good English but speak Singlish. Even though I don't talk like Yoda, I speak very broken English when I'm talking to my friends. Writing good English is essential in my daily work.

I'm at work now, so can't play. I can only play for a like 1 hour at night. As I can't commit much time to this game, I'm happy at my progress to earn gems and upgrade my Slayer sets. Very slow progress though, at about close to 100 gems a day, or slightly less. Thanks for your offer.
  • Options
    Haha. I think that's typical of Singaporean Chinese like myself. Can write good English but speak Singlish. Even though I don't talk like Yoda, I speak very broken English when I'm talking to my friends. Writing good English is essential in my daily work.

I'm at work now, so can't play. I can only play for a like 1 hour at night. As I can't commit much time to this game, I'm happy at my progress to earn gems and upgrade my Slayer sets. Very slow progress though, at about close to 100 gems a day, or slightly less. Thanks for your offer.

Ah, I see. So that accounts for the silence which Imrul and I were wondering about. Well you dont have to worry about speaking Singlish. If you like we can converse in Manglish which is equivilent to Singlish, ha ha ha. We can also talk about kia su and Ah Beng and Ah Lian. What time do you usually play at night? We have the same time zone. So if we are free we can get to play EW together. Cheers!
  • Options
    praveenleo12praveenleo12 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi,

I am a new member i need someone to play PVP Sparring with, if there is anyother active forum, please post here.

Android user : praveenleo12@gmail.com