Options

lv75...

lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
it took forever especially after my reset but i finally made it to the cap level
now that im lv75 & not able to play tournament i have nothing else to do with this game?
sparring... not so much interest on it

the only thing i could think of doing is make the ultimate 419+305 armors & maxed out weapons with crits.
i'd still play MP every now & then but as long im the host ;)

whats everyone else doing those who cant play tournament?
for those who's in tournament has any of you gotten the Champions helmet? can we see the stats on it if u dnt mind?
[ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
[ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Helm of champion 5
    28uh920.jpg
  • Options
    tnx for the pic
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    it took forever especially after my reset but i finally made it to the cap level
    now that im lv75 & not able to play tournament i have nothing else to do with this game?
    sparring... not so much interest on it

the only thing i could think of doing is make the ultimate 419+305 armors & maxed out weapons with crits.
    i'd still play MP every now & then but as long im the host ;)

whats everyone else doing those who cant play tournament?
    for those who's in tournament has any of you gotten the Champions helmet? can we see the stats on it if u dnt mind?

I don't like PvP and I spend my time tinkering with Boss Rush to see how many gems I can earn. I play PvP just to get the number of battles ( I don't care if I win or lose) to earn 5 or 10 gems everyday. Since you can't play PVP, I have sent you a tip to your PM box to keep you occupied.
  • Options
    ikeike Registered Users 12 Posts
    you can't play in the tournament once you hit lvl 75? why? do you get locked out once you get that high?
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    I don't like PvP and I spend my time tinkering with Boss Rush to see how many gems I can earn. I play PvP just to get the number of battles ( I don't care if I win or lose) to earn 5 or 10 gems everyday. Since you can't play PVP, I have sent you a tip to your PM box to keep you occupied.

i didnt get any msg. on my inbox
    ike wrote: »
    you can't play in the tournament once you hit lvl 75? why? do you get locked out once you get that high?

no its only becoz my device is rooted