Options

Newish player looking for tips from pros

Soma2710Soma2710 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey all...lvl 61 player here. I splurged $$ and got the Gen Spear when it was on sale and upg a few times; am quite happy with it :) Most other gear is blue or orange at the "30% to upgrade" level (can't recall specifically what I'm running with ATM).

Currently I can do BR 2 on hard with no trouble at all, and 3 on normal while having to health pot a few times. I've killed white dragon on normal a few times while having to pot abit. I've finished all other levels on hard, but have had to revive multiple times on some of the more difficult parts (being one-shotted by Minotaur charge REALLY sucks)

I seem to have hit a wall with leveling, however. My goal is to be able to kill Black Dragon and BR 4 on Normal (for now), and be able to complete Temple levels on Hard w/o having to use dmg/def buff potions and/or reviving. I'm currently trying to get enough coins to fully upg skills (only need about another 120K). But...just seems like all the gems I gain from BR are being used to revive myself if/when I get one-shotted on waves 8-10 of the levels that actually are worth it. I could start over, and try harder...but I just feel as though I'm missing something.

The idea of ever having 3000+ gems to get the better gear in game is insane...and I never seem to find folks online when I am. When the pvp tournaments are going seems to be the only other time I find folks online...but none are grinding.

This is just sorta the surface of my ?? W the game, but any help would be appreciated. I've sorta lurked on the forums for a week or so, and it appears as though there is a regular player base, which is good. Just...like I said above...feels like I'm missing something. Thanks ahead of time for any responses :)

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    What your platform ios or android?
  • Options
    iOS. What's the diff between the two platforms?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Soma2710 wrote: »

You cannot play against each other!
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Soma2710 wrote: »

iOS is from Apple, Android is by Google heheheh... Android uses the Java programming language while the iOS uses the Objective-C language hehehe Android is a KitKat while iOS is not hehehe sorry stupid answer lolz

Android is open-source while iOS is not. Android has free ecosystem while iOS is very strict hehehe
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    you better show him the link between google android source and apple ios platform he will learn fast and next round when he come back at least he know what we are talking all about ;)
  • Options
    Ugg...I mean...I know the difference between the hardware and software. Sorry..when I asked "what's the difference?" I meant: is there a difference in the game mechanics/playability cross platforming between. I understand that "gems" on the iOS version are called "glu-something" on the android version, and now that I was told, I can see that there is no cross-platforming.

Sorry...didn't mean to give the impression that I was completely clueless.