Options

6th Tournament 13/09/2013

Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
This thread is dedicated to 6th PvP Tournament.

TOP 10 warriors:
http://s23.postimg.org/92f2by47v/image.jpg

You can post anything - your highest place on the ladder, things you like/dislike, your longest Streak, toughest opponent you fought, your weapon of choice, screens of any cheater you encounter and why you think they are cheating/hacking, or any feedback about this tournament or PvP in this game in general. You also may ask questions and seek advice regarding Tournament and PvP here, as well as providing your own findings and tips.

Below is a list of all previous tournament dedicated threads: **posts contain a lot of useful information about PvP**
5th Tournament 06/09/2013
4th Tournament 30/08/2013
3rd Tournament 22/08/2013
2nd Tournament
1st Tournament

Useful tips:
To take a screenshot on iPhone/iPad - press simultaneously lock screen/power and circle home buttons
To post a screen use this postimage.org page to upload your screen. When it's done copy Direct Link URL to forum post by clicking on picture icon or you can just provide it as direct link to your photo.
It is important to report cheaters/hackers. Do this by pressing Submit Ticket from menu at the top of this page. The more we express our concern the more likely/quicker that hacker will be removed from the game.
I'm God of Tea
Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    2webdqu.jpg
    Im got highest point for 1st battle.
  • Options
    And longest streak today
    1zdr1e.jpg
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I got disconnected 6 times. again and again. 2 times didn't deduct stamina/ points. the other 4 times did. WTF.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    2webdqu.jpg
    Im got highest point for 1st battle.

null_zps6fdaa412.png

Same here, but I am still curious how the points are awarded. I am still creamed by much lower level opponents and find it easier to beat higher level opponent. Ha ha.

Go for 1st Place, Imrul. You can do it. You have the resources, weapons and armour and fighting skills to be number 1. I prefer playing Buss Rush and helping players of Boss Rush and I play PvP just to get the daily gems.
  • Options
    I see that you guys don’t waste any time! ^_^
    Hehehe, I’ve been busy myself making PvP Videos.
    You can check them all on my YouTube Channel.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    I see that you guys don’t waste any time! ^_^
    Hehehe, I’ve been busy myself making PvP Videos.
    You can check them all on my YouTube Channel.

I can fight but I have no interest in Street Fighter type of action. As I said I play PvP for the free gems based on how many battles you play. I just allowed 3 opponents to kill me without resistance, but I had to kill 2 cos they were to weak to kill me quickly enough. Ha ha.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    I can fight but I have no interest in Street Fighter type of action. As I said I play PvP for the free gems based on how many battles you play. I just allowed 3 opponents to kill me without resistance, but I had to kill 2 cos they were to weak to kill me quickly enough. Ha ha.

Me too haha. Everyone checkout my 1st battle for the 6th tournament
  • Options
    Glu not allow me to buy battle energy, mybe my gems is not enough ;), thanks chai i've seen your move and got something cheers.
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Another hacker is owning the 1st spot. He is using grim sickles that are way overpowered. So frustrating that glu will not get rid these hackers.
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    Another hacker is owning the 1st spot. He is using grim sickles that are way overpowered. So frustrating that glu will not get rid these hackers.

After up and down, im got rank 90 for today.
    1trllx.jpg
  • Options
    Go Imrul go, I sokong you!
  • Options
    Go Imrul go, I sokong you!

Mental la main ni bos, if lose once time u need coverup with 3 winner streak, now ranking 80.
  • Options
    Mental la main ni bos, if lose once time u need coverup with 3 winner streak, now ranking 80.

Hehhehehe nice one, I can see your progress on the ladder! Last time I checked you were 84! Good job mate.
    I'm looking forward to test your skill in battle ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options

Jangan di takutkan oleh depa. Guna gerak-geri silat untuk memukau sebelum serang, ha ha. Imrul boleh! You can do it!
  • Options
    Hehhehehe nice one, I can see your progress on the ladder! Last time I checked you were 84! Good job mate.
    I'm looking forward to test your skill in battle ^_^

Im to far behind u friend, i've seen all your move and trying to use in battle. Its worked thamks alot.
  • Options
    Ok guys, I just finished uploading latest batch of PvP videos called "EW2 PvP #2... TOP players" to my YouTube Channel. They are fights with some of the best players in the game like Benz* 94, indiepwn and others. You will also be able to see some skilled Dragon Breaker users.

I Recommend watching all battles featuring Benz* 94. Our styles are similar, but his concentration and ability to calculate and manage rage/stamina is superb. You also can see that he is not using Charge skill for offence, only as "avoid" and there are many cases were only thanks to Charge he escapes my deadly traps.

Read description of the videos to see who is featured in it.

PS – Now I know who donny is. I fought him. He is Dragon Breaker user with good skills.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    I wonder how people enjoy PvP when there are still frequent freezes and disconnections that rob you of you points in Quest even. I would be hopping mad if I were serious about the game ha ha.
  • Options
    I wonder how people enjoy PvP when there are still frequent freezes and disconnections that rob you of you points in Quest even. I would be hopping mad if I were serious about the game ha ha.

Im problem with slow connection now, the haved lag, your blood presure growing up when lost in battle hahaha..
  • Options
    Im problem with slow connection now, the haved lag, your blood presure growing up when lost in battle hahaha..

Very bad connection with the game centre today. Can seem to play Mutiplayer. Difficult to get the 20 floors of Multiplayer in Quest.
  • Options
    Ok guys, I just finished uploading latest batch of PvP videos called "EW2 PvP #2... TOP players" to my YouTube Channel. They are fights with some of the best players in the game like Benz* 94, indiepwn and others. You will also be able to see some skilled Dragon Breaker users.

I Recommend watching all battles featuring Benz* 94. Our styles are similar, but his concentration and ability to calculate and manage rage/stamina is superb. You also can see that he is not using Charge skill for offence, only as "avoid" and there are many cases were only thanks to Charge he escapes my deadly traps.

PS – Now I know who donny is. I fought him. He is Dragon Breaker user with good skills.

You seem to have a fast internet connection. You can easily connect and find opponent in less than 10nseconds. You know what it takes me 30 mins and still nothing no opponent has been given to me and that kills the fun already :(
  • Options

Chai seems to have a fast internet connection. I did not see any lags on his game. He connect, find opponent so quick and it never happens to me every since i played pvp. His game load so fast too :(
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Chai seems to have a fast internet connection. I did not see any lags on his game. He connect, find opponent so quick and it never happens to me every since i played pvp. His game load so fast too :(

Better clear your inbox so that I can send you the tip on how to earn 500 to 1000 gems a day as well as more element 5 (I have earned more that 12000 element 5 and and 23000 gems and dont know what to do with them ha ha). More rewarding than playing PvP, with hackers, disconnections, time lags and freezes.
  • Options
    Better clear your inbox so that I can send you the tip on how to earn 500 to 1000 gems a day as well as more element 5 (I have earned more that 12000 element 5 and and 23000 gems and dont know what to do with them ha ha). More rewarding than playing PvP, with hackers, disconnections, time lags and freezes.

Thanks lauapik. I can already earn 2k glu credits a day but with tricks ;) i will clear my inbox im far away from my pc now.
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts

Lauapik send me some tips.. (kalibang_09@yahoo.com) thank you:cool:
  • Options

Hey Chai i revealed my top secret
    :D
  • Options
    Read post #23 of Need Help please in the forum.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I dont get how the top player on android leaderboards reached 5000+ in battle points. Also disconnects really mess with laddering.
    ;)
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Read post #23 of Need Help please in the forum.

Done clear my inbox lauapik
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    Of course as I can see glu did not do anything with restriction for android users:rooted devices cannot play in tournament. Gratz. Iphone users do not even need to jailbreak to use cheats, in fact for android as well(just more work is needed).Still they're going to use stupid restrictions that do not allow fair players with rooted devices to play tournament. Seems like some people just are afraid to lose their position in ranking or possibility to win tournament first place prizes.

Gratz for this kind of "e-rasizm".Many players that was paying till now(with rooted devices) left the game.Bye bye says money to glu company :)
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    Alright guys, it's just 12 hours left before the end of this Tournament!
    I'll try to finish in top 10 this time.
    I am #8 at the moment:

image.jpg

Will try to do some battles now and closer to the end.
    I'm God of Tea