Options

New Updates for EW2!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    That's interesting..I've been on iOS 7 this whole time and the abnormalities has always been there for me with the infinite gems/coins (for science) purposes :P

Then again, until iOS 7 was officially released I had to disable GC altogether to not have my game crash
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    That's interesting..I've been on iOS 7 this whole time and the abnormalities has always been there for me with the infinite gems/coins (for science) purposes :P

Then again, until iOS 7 was officially released I had to disable GC altogether to not have my game crash

I wonder why one has to play over 80 PvP (practice or tournament) to activate free Butcher's Leggings although one has already got a fully maxed Leggings in the inventory. Just curious as I am slowly quitting this game. The incentive to play is already gone. As I remarked in my earlier posts, the cart is now back in front of the horse.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    I wonder why one has to play over 80 PvP (practice or tournament) to activate free Butcher's Leggings although one has already got a fully maxed Leggings in the inventory. Just curious as I am slowly quitting this game. The incentive to play is already gone. As I remarked in my earlier posts, the cart is now back in front of the horse.

Are you gonna play Infinity Blade 3 though? Boss Rush 4 is only fun SO many times, lol.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Are you gonna play Infinity Blade 3 though? Boss Rush 4 is only fun SO many times, lol.

Nah, getting addicted to Freecell again. Have played 10000 games on my PC, once upon a time, long,long ago before the age of monsters and warriors, ha ha ha. Just cleared about 500 games.