Options

Problem with Glu ID in Iphone

rags007rags007 Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi All,

Iam using Iphone 4, recently i had upgraded to IOS7. after that iam not able to login into PVP or multiplayer games. It is stating a message like:

your game center account is different from the one linked to your record. Please change your account and try again.

I didnt get any idea on this. i had several times but no use.

Please give suggestions regarding this.

Thank you,

Regards,
Rags

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    is very simple just sign out your game center username and relogin your original username and password thats it
    means you have create too many game center user there detected your id not match with glu record system.
  • Options
    Vbomb1337Vbomb1337 Registered Users 3 Posts
    is very simple just sign out your game center username and relogin your original username and password thats it
    means you have create too many game center user there detected your id not match with glu record system.

My GC username is the same as my original username
    Logging in and out of GC isn't working :(
  • Options
    gemmo44gemmo44 Registered Users 9 Posts
    rags007 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Iam using Iphone 4, recently i had upgraded to IOS7. after that iam not able to login into PVP or multiplayer games. It is stating a message like:

your game center account is different from the one linked to your record. Please change your account and try again.

I didnt get any idea on this. i had several times but no use.

Please give suggestions regarding this.

Thank you,

Regards,
    Rags
    Same happen to me in the past and it was related to apple id as I was using 2 different id so when I changed to the original id for the game then it fixed. hope this can be help :)