Options

What will happen to my glu coins if you erase the game and install again?

jagiel123jagiel123 Registered Users 7 Posts

anybody tried?

Comments

• Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    jagiel123 wrote: »

anybody tried?

Your glu credits are server sided so everytime your device connects to the net your game data will sync with server data (this is how they prevent glu credit hacks from being permanent) . So even if u restart your game your glu credits will remain the same everything else resets. You can just clear the data of ew2 from the application manager or reinstall the game
    ;)
  • Options
    So I need to erease all game files and change g+ acconut for new one? Start from begining on the same deviance?
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    jagiel123 wrote: »
    So I need to erease all game files and change g+ acconut for new one? Start from begining on the same deviance?

If you want to start all over again all you neeed to do is clear data for the ew2 application using your devices application manager. Your glu coins that you have now however will remain the same even after starting again and can only be reset to 0 by contacting glu. You can use the same g+ account or a new one with the new game it is all the same.
    ;)
  • Options
    Ok i see. Tell me one thing more. I instal ew2 on my frind( he never instal any glu games before) phone and login my g+ acconut. Load save from icloud and got 0 coins.
  • Options
    rohit goelrohit goel Registered Users 2 Posts
    if i reinstall game is it normal that all the data is erased ie game resets or it just happened with me ?? i am back to level 1