Options

Eternity warriors 2

I have spent a lot of money on this game ! Why doesn't my upgrades take effect ? The game still plays the same no matter how much you try and achieve the goals in it . Please can you do anything to make the game easier as I give you more of my unemployment money .

Comments

• Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    I have spent a lot of money on this game ! Why doesn't my upgrades take effect ? The game still plays the same no matter how much you try and achieve the goals in it . Please can you do anything to make the game easier as I give you more of my unemployment money .

What lvl are you and what are you trying to upgrade? What goals are you trying to achieve? I know from personal experience that if you just upgraded something it might need another full day for that weapons or armours stats to register properly. Maybe it has something to do with iCloud, as I wasn't backing up my data at that time.

PS - I would recommend spending unemployment money on things that will help you find your job.
    Things like:
    • New clothes to look smart and presentable
    • Courses to improve your skills, knowledge and boost up your CV.
    • On bus/tram/metro tickets - actively seek job everyday and you will find it. And when you do, spend your extra money on this good game ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos