Options

Can't get more than 1 of the 5 element

taidoke86taidoke86 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi, i don't know this is errors or what, but every time i farm floor 3,4 boss rush and black dragon. I just only receive one of the 5 element. Even though it show i have more( usually 2 to 4), when i go back and look at my inventory, i just only get one.
Please let me know what is wrong with that. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    I've got the same issue when my inventory is completely full before i enter the boss rush/black dragon.
    So try to sell at least 1 item.
    I'm doing boss rush with 49/50 items so i only waste time to sell one item after each run.or

@To Glu Team:
    I'd like this problem to be solved. I lost many lvl 5-elements this way. And it would make it easier and more joyful to play if i can just do dungeons with full inventory because the only items i don't need to "sell" are the elements. Thanks.
  • Options
    EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
    taidoke86 wrote: »
    Hi, i don't know this is errors or what, but every time i farm floor 3,4 boss rush and black dragon. I just only receive one of the 5 element. Even though it show i have more( usually 2 to 4), when i go back and look at my inventory, i just only get one.
    Please let me know what is wrong with that. Thanks.

Try to avoid getting armory and weapons that you don't need so that you wouldn't have a full inventory since when your inventory is full, the elements you got won't be counted anymore. Or if you're not feeling lazy, always check your inventory for things you don't need and sell them.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    In my case I's enough to just have 49 items in your inventory before entering the boss rush.

So I only need to sell one item after each boss rush to keep getting full elements.