Options

The future of EW 2..

Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
With the release of Eternity Warriors 3 right around the block (I realize the demo is out)
What do you think will happen? Will it die out? Still be a active game (I hope so) let me know what you think?

I personally will play both, dead or alive.,,

I'm currently a level 60 in EW 2
And level 15 in EW 3.

How about you guys?
-Sagelz

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I'm spending more time on EW3 now. I still play Boss Rush in EW2 to continue earning gems. But I didn't do the whole earn 310 gems strategy. I just play solo on BR 2/3/4, then multiplayer on BR1. So just earning about 100 odds to 200 gems a day. And I'm no longer playing PvP, not even to earn 10 gems a day. No point offering myself on the slaughter table to players stronger than me.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    I'm spending more time on EW3 now. I still play Boss Rush in EW2 to continue earning gems. But I didn't do the whole earn 310 gems strategy. I just play solo on BR 2/3/4, then multiplayer on BR1. So just earning about 100 odds to 200 gems a day. And I'm no longer playing PvP, not even to earn 10 gems a day. No point offering myself on the slaughter table to players stronger than me.

Haha yeah I understand.. Them 75's just wreck..;/ good to see you haven't given up on Ew2 YET, what's your combats on both games mate?:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Combat? Don't understand.
  • Options
    Sorry.. Rs player of 5 years. Level?:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    EW2 just reached 72.

EW3 Lv 23/24. I'm playing all 3 characters simultaneously.
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Im playing ew3 mostly but still play PvP to get Gems. i usually finish in the top 50 so i get a decent amount of gems. Im lvl 73 in Ew2 and lvl 28 in Ew3. once EW3 is fully out and has multiplayer i'm done with Ew2. I like PVP but the China server is the only one you can play on to compete and it is super laggy. Just really unfair that players across the world have to play on that server. Glu really needs to fix they way they do tournament.
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    Im playing ew3 mostly but still play PvP to get Gems. i usually finish in the top 50 so i get a decent amount of gems. Im lvl 73 in Ew2 and lvl 28 in Ew3. once EW3 is fully out and has multiplayer i'm done with Ew2. I like PVP but the China server is the only one you can play on to compete and it is super laggy. Just really unfair that players across the world have to play on that server. Glu really needs to fix they way they do tournament.

EW2 got a lot of potential. It became PvP focused game and very competitive. There are almost NO games in the World that offers global ladders, global competition, global PvP and no LvL and gear restrictions.

This remain my favourite game on hand held device by far. So if I have time to play games on my iPad, this one is my 1st choice :)

As for the future of EW2, I really doubt EW3 will be with the same PvP features as EW2. Eternity Warriors 2 will have a strong followers base for years to come, too bad majority of them are from China. Westerners are more for "everyone is a winner" game types and games were you grow useless things like plants, followers, houses and chop monsters for "epic loot"
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    And there are almost no games that you cant play tournaments if your device is rooted.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins