Different Skill Levels Tournaments for PvP

USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
It is ridiculous for all levels of players to have to fight in the same arena since there is no way a Lvl 20 can beat a Lvl 75.

I suggest that EW implement Tournament “flights” (level) like in golf where people of similar skill level can compete against each other. The prize winnings would be dictated by the “flight” (level) you are in. You can always move up a flight (level) but not down, that way everyone has a chance to win in their own division and not just stand there and be slaughtered by a Lvl 70.

This could also be based on a persons "Power Rating"

How about:
Flight 1 – Lvl 1 to 20 (or lowest power rating)
Flight 2 – Lvl 21 to 40
Flight 3 – Lvl 41 to 60
Flight 3 – Lvl 61 to 70
Championship Flight – 70+ (highest power rating)

Comments

• sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Sorry. Great idea but it will never happen.
    Outclassed players buy new gear. That makes Glu money. That is all that matters to Glu.
    Not saying they shouldn't make money but their player gouging is legendary.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Sorry. Great idea but it will never happen.
    Outclassed players buy new gear. That makes Glu money. That is all that matters to Glu.
    Not saying they shouldn't make money but their player gouging is legendary.

We have 'flight levels' or whatever you call it, in android. I guess only ios you need to have the best gear and weapons to get far.
    ;)
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    USAKSC wrote: »
    It is ridiculous for all levels of players to have to fight in the same arena since there is no way a Lvl 20 can beat a Lvl 75.

I suggest that EW implement Tournament “flights” (level) like in golf where people of similar skill level can compete against each other. The prize winnings would be dictated by the “flight” (level) you are in. You can always move up a flight (level) but not down, that way everyone has a chance to win in their own division and not just stand there and be slaughtered by a Lvl 70.

This could also be based on a persons "Power Rating"

How about:
    Flight 1 – Lvl 1 to 20 (or lowest power rating)
    Flight 2 – Lvl 21 to 40
    Flight 3 – Lvl 41 to 60
    Flight 3 – Lvl 61 to 70
    Championship Flight – 70+ (highest power rating)

I think this is similar to my suggestion http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?31901-a-more-systematic-tournament. A weight divisions.