Tournament “flights” (level) for PvP

USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
It is ridiculous for all levels of players to have to fight in the same arena since there is no way a Lvl 20 can beat a Lvl 75.

I suggest that EW implement Tournament “flights” (level) like in golf where people of similar skill level can compete against each other. The prize winnings would be dictated by the “flight” (level) you are in. You can always move up a flight (level) but not down, that way everyone has a chance to win in their own division and not just stand there and be slaughtered by a Lvl 70.

This could also be based on a fighter's "Power Rating"

How about:
Flight 1 – Lvl 1 to 20 (lowest power rating)
Flight 2 – Lvl 21 to 40
Flight 3 – Lvl 41 to 60
Flight 3 – Lvl 61 to 70
Championship Flight – 70+ (highest power rating)

What do you think?

Comments

  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    USAKSC wrote: »
    It is ridiculous for all levels of players to have to fight in the same arena since there is no way a Lvl 20 can beat a Lvl 75.

    I suggest that EW implement Tournament “flights” (level) like in golf where people of similar skill level can compete against each other. The prize winnings would be dictated by the “flight” (level) you are in. You can always move up a flight (level) but not down, that way everyone has a chance to win in their own division and not just stand there and be slaughtered by a Lvl 70.

    How about:
    Flight 1 – Lvl 1 to 20
    Flight 2 – Lvl 21 to 40
    Flight 3 – Lvl 41 to 60
    Flight 3 – Lvl 61 to 70
    Championship Flight – 70+

    What do you think?

    I have been beaten to a pulp by a level 7! And I am and have been level 75 for months!
  • USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    I have been beaten to a pulp by a level 7! And I am and have been level 75 for months!

    Either your power rating is very low (which I find hard to believe for a level 75) or you are a lousy fighter (no offense intended).

    I find it hard to believe that a level 7 has a power rating that can beat a level 75.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I am not entirely sure about ios but android pvp there are indeed 'levels' as you call it, in which finding someone for battle depends on your power rating difference. The problem with using level as a way to make divisions is that take for example, a level 30 against a level 30 but one wears royal armor and wields a sickle sword whereas the other level 30 wears fully upgraded demon armor and has a dragons bane. There is no question who will be the victor here.

    So instead they combine your level, your armor points, weapon points as well as number of pvp battles in order to find out your power rating. Therefore it is possible for a level 20 for eg with fully upgraded butcher armoring and upgraded dragon breaker (using glu credit) to battle a level 75 with less strong armor and a weaker weapon as their power rating would be similar.
    ;)
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    USAKSC wrote: »
    Either your power rating is very low (which I find hard to believe for a level 75) or you are a lousy fighter (no offense intended).

    I find it hard to believe that a level 7 has a power rating that can beat a level 75.

    Have you seen the screenshots I posted where I lost battle points even when I won the battle and lost thousands of battle points when I lost? And I can complete all the hard mode arenas without using a single bottle of potions or buffs. The strange thing is I can beat level 75s to a pulp. Where is for consistency in PvP?
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    USAKSC wrote: »
    Either your power rating is very low (which I find hard to believe for a level 75) or you are a lousy fighter (no offense intended).

    I find it hard to believe that a level 7 has a power rating that can beat a level 75.

    It's not Lauapik, it's the game. You also realize that a level 7 character can be wearing full Mystery Armor and have a perfect Weapon (legalized), sell off all their extra gems/money..and have a perfect character with a Power Rating that's only 680 less than Laupik right? Each level is only 10 power rating..it's very minimal. Combine that with the fact that there were cheaters, and it's not hard to believe at all that he lost to a level 7.

    Unless you're new to these forums (no offense intended).
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Only diehard PvP players enjoy PvP. Losing more than 1000 battle points in a single battle. Your score dropping even when you have not been playing, winning when you are losing, your opponent dropping dead even when you did not attack him, your opponent has half killed you before the fight has started for you and freezing and all the flaws in PvP just takes out the joy of playing it.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    No.. I'm a level 60 and I've accepted the fact that I'm going to go against 75's , just train up, when I fight a level 25 I feel no piety, because I was once a level 25 but with hard work, time and dedication I've worked my way to level 60 :)
    -Sagelz
Sign In or Register to comment.