Options

Eternity Warrior 2 4.3.0

HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
what do you know about this update whao i been fools again for this weapon upgrade

IMG_5034.png

IMG_5035.png

hollyshit i have to spend another day gem for this mystery spin again

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Love the art on these!!!
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Love the art on these!!!

it would came out for mystery spin and i'll try more then 10.000 gems use for testing to win this jackpot but still failed i have to wait another 12 hour to reload my icould will see how after getting this weapon completely upgrading
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Why the heck did they change the max to 5414 on these weapons they dont even look good. Are there any other changes in the update?
    ;)
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Why the heck did they change the max to 5414 on these weapons they dont even look good. Are there any other changes in the update?

Also, the crit damage is pretty gross as well because it forces you to go the crit route to take advantage of it (where if this had been crit chance it wouldn't have)
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Also, the crit damage is pretty gross as well because it forces you to go the crit route to take advantage of it (where if this had been crit chance it wouldn't have)

Is it 10 percent max for one crit hit rate upgrade and crit damage? If so im thinking 4 upgrade slots for crit hit and the last for crit damage. Still wouldn't beat breaker huh.

Apart from these 2 weapons what else is new in the update? We haven't gotten it on android yet as usual.
    ;)
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Is it 10 percent max for one crit hit rate upgrade and crit damage? If so im thinking 4 upgrade slots for crit hit and the last for crit damage. Still wouldn't beat breaker huh.

Apart from these 2 weapons what else is new in the update? We haven't gotten it on android yet as usual.

That's because the newest update was secretly Eternity Warriors 3 ;)
  • Options
    That's because the newest update was secretly Eternity Warriors 3 ;)

ahh you know the secret code glu of eternity warrior 3 :D haha
    and i thinking this update for those new weapon are less and poor then mystery axe still can't beat dragon breaker
  • Options
    i have spin and get this stuff

IMG_5055.png

today it seen EW2 multiplayer mode are very difficult and can't match with other player really really really poor the current network structure version 4.3.0 why there spoil they own image making this wrongful step.
    i host or waiting other host at last end up connecting server error WTF
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    im glad they brought back the trident
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Now im cannot play EW2 anymore when im opened the game it back to home page.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Now im cannot play EW2 anymore when im opened the game it back to home page.

Bagi saya bagitu juga. Same problem and have erased the game for good!