Options

Game crush on start online mode

Since this morning game start crush as beginning online mode but it plays normal at offline mode. check phone memory and use optimiser, restart the phone restart the router but still the same, anyone have same problem?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    _Rb_the_Great__Rb_the_Great_ Registered Users 8 Posts
    gemmo44 wrote: »
    Since this morning game start crush as beginning online mode but it plays normal at offline mode. check phone memory and use optimiser, restart the phone restart the router but still the same, anyone have same problem?
    Thanks
    Exacly same problem to me,even I delet and I dowload again back to the level 1. It Well crush in the online mode...I'm going crazy for this problem..huhuhu
  • Options
    Yiotis_82Yiotis_82 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Since yesterday I can't play the game online, glu just doesn't exist. Why does this forum exist?
  • Options
    alexstamalexstam Registered Users 4 Posts
    also same problem. i delete game, restart phone but all the time crush when i am online
  • Options
    gemmo44gemmo44 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Seems like we have to continue play offline mode and wait for update, i don't want to delete and reset to level 1. I did that before and lost all the coins about almost 2M, I had fully upgraded weapon Dragons Bane, all gone hehe what a waste that was, imagine lost 69 level char and start from 1. now playing with poor weapon at level 53 so I better wait for a while for a fix or update. by the way I was save game data to cloud but how can I trust that :confused:
  • Options
    Good news my game start working online also now hehe thanks for that:)
  • Options
    _Rb_the_Great__Rb_the_Great_ Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes..also me..my games is working now for online...happy again...heheheh..hope other have problem same like us will work also..(say u in fight)
  • Options
    Good to hear your game working also hehe so you start from level 1? if you play on ios i can help you level up maybe hehe I am 54 now.