Options

black screen at start up

I got kicked out of the game and sent back to my phones home screen...now every time I try to play the game it goes to the loading screen then goes to a black screen and stays there.....Will not go any where.....what can I do to fix this....I've already had this issue before and I had to buy a new phone and of course that meant starting over from scratch....there has to be a way to not lose progress and fix this issue.....I've spent months and hundreds of dollars to build my character....please help

Comments

• Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    eruger wrote: »
    I got kicked out of the game and sent back to my phones home screen...now every time I try to play the game it goes to the loading screen then goes to a black screen and stays there.....Will not go any where.....what can I do to fix this....I've already had this issue before and I had to buy a new phone and of course that meant starting over from scratch....there has to be a way to not lose progress and fix this issue.....I've spent months and hundreds of dollars to build my character....please help

Are you android or ios. For android its as simple as deleting the com.glu.ewarriors2 folder and then loading game. Never uninstall you game and try Helium next time to backup your game data
    ;)