Options

Rank 51 for the first time

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Nov. 22-26, 2013 tournament has ended. I am a great fan of Mystery Axe but do you need it?
:cool:
http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/2013/11/rank-51-unequipped-mystery-axe-and.html

Comments

• Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Doesnt work like this for ios. It doesnt just play opponents with same gear lvls. It picks opponents from battle point. So in ios if you want to be the top you have to have best gear. Right now there are people hacking like crazy so there is no need in playing to win anyways. Im focused on Ew3 atm.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    Doesnt work like this for ios. It doesnt just play opponents with same gear lvls. It picks opponents from battle point. So in ios if you want to be the top you have to have best gear. Right now there are people hacking like crazy so there is no need in playing to win anyways. Im focused on Ew3 atm.

Thanks for the additional info indie. I will credit that to my blog soon. Do you and chai have plans to switch to Android?
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    No switching for me. I have stopped playing Ew2 to focus on Ew3. I am really enjoying 3 at the moment and dont miss 2 at all.