Problems with PVP

So I wanna play PvP but I can't because of this error which comes up every time i try to click multiplayer "We have detected some abnormalities in your character's data, you will be unable to play a multiplayer game" I keep getting this every single time and its honestly making me mad, I don't see why Glu cant fix this issue since alot of player have it

Comments

  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    matas17 wrote: »
    So I wanna play PvP but I can't because of this error which comes up every time i try to click multiplayer "We have detected some abnormalities in your character's data, you will be unable to play a multiplayer game" I keep getting this every single time and its honestly making me mad, I don't see why Glu cant fix this issue since alot of player have it

    You should file a ticket to Glu by now so they can see whats the problem with your data.
  • RoxxoRoxxo Registered Users 6 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    You should file a ticket to Glu by now so they can see whats the problem with your data.

    Too bad they wont do anything about it... the blanket reply they give is " your device is rooted..."
  • denchikdenchik Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi,there wasthe same error,can I fix it? photo error http://rghost.ru/50726632/image.png
  • furnapsfurnaps Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having this same problem and its driving me insane, I've reinstalled the game 5 times so far and created a new google account to try that..

    Its stupid that they don't let you play a game because you have a rooted phone that is ridiculous. Are you sure thats why we are getting this message?

    My phone is rooted but I don't see why I should not be allowed to play pvp which is the MAIN reason I wanted to play this game.

    Im furious that they would screw over people who have rooted phones and not let them play pvp at all JUST because they have a rooted phone.. I could see if it detected crazy values for game data like if someone was trying to hack the game but seriously Keep people from participating in pvp just because they have a phone thats rooted..

    We need an explanation as to WHY we are getting this message.. is it really just people who have rooted phones or is something else going on here.. If its not because my phone is rooted then they have an issue somewhere because I have never tried to hack the game and my "game data" Should be perfectly fine and normal.
  • waheed_onewaheed_one Registered Users 3 Posts
    Roxxo wrote: »
    Too bad they wont do anything about it... the blanket reply they give is " your device is rooted..."

    My phone is not even rooted and I get ths message
  • Agyei KwadwoAgyei Kwadwo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can't get into the tournament, it keeps staying connecting no matter the number of times I will try to connect even though it allows me to play sparring. But the tournament is the most important part of the game so please help me cos I'm a regular player of the game and i have played this game for about two years.
Sign In or Register to comment.