Options

cheat

alexstamalexstam Registered Users 4 Posts
its not funny anymore when in tournament all use the same cheat. they use normal hit and hit you all the time and if you try hit them u can't and no skills effect them... :/

Comments

• Options
    jesseoajesseoa Registered Users 7 Posts
    I could be mistaken, but I do not think this instance is cheating. The average PvP player is getting better. And I wonder if you are coming across players who have tooled thier gear well. Think of it like they get two out of the three choices in scissors paper rock and they are skilled attackers and defenders also.
  • Options
    alexstamalexstam Registered Users 4 Posts
    jesseoa i have mystery set. my gear is good. when in tournament they use a chaet and stay like statue in the arena and u cant hit them or they use the simple hit and you cant hit them also and skills dont effect them, thats cheat man. dont u wonder why in tournament the first 100 have no names and their score is way to far from the rest? loosers with their cheats...
  • Options
    jesseoajesseoa Registered Users 7 Posts
    After you posted this I have been really paying attention.

I haven't run across it in a tournament. But I ran across recently in sparring. I thought it was my connection?

Jesse
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    alexstam wrote: »
    jesseoa i have mystery set. my gear is good. when in tournament they use a chaet and stay like statue in the arena and u cant hit them or they use the simple hit and you cant hit them also and skills dont effect them, thats cheat man. dont u wonder why in tournament the first 100 have no names and their score is way to far from the rest? loosers with their cheats...

Cheating in android is almost obsolete due to the hard restrictions to online play once someone alters the game even slightly. I have been top 10 in almost all the tourneys and all those high points u see are actually due to a strategy we use of fighting in a low low power rating where not only are the fights easier but they are plentiful meaning more points for the time given.
    Sadly this is the only way to beat the android ladder and if I had my way I would make the system the same as ios in which only the most skillful can win.
    the situation u explained of someone standing still while not bring hit with anything I have only experienced when there is low connectivity on one or both player's sides.
    ;)
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    Is it possible for a Monk to spell without waiting before 2 invocations the same Spell (For example lukan16), or for a mage to invoke several time simultaneously the thunder spell ? There really some cheaters, I think, on PVP play. Really annoying.
  • Options
    ZammarackZammarack Registered Users 30 Posts
    Its true. And I know how they do it, they hold the attack button then pause game then i pause and it gets bugged, i run into a lot of them in tournaments, they literally walk right through my wave and only thing that affects them is the dash and spin, the ground smash has no effect on them either but u can also parry their attack that'll work too, and another issue I have is:
    http://postimg.org/image/julczkx3n/
    I mean how is that even possible??? They both are 3.4k and 3.2k and third place has 1.4k?? How ? I sense hacking :/ there's no other reason
    I'm The Best ~ Imperishable