Options

Curious fighting style in PVP

Ching2Ching2 Registered Users 1 Posts
Dear bro..

Im newbe, need help...

I often met " some opponent " in PVP tournament (EW2) that using curious fighting style like: "hit blindly" but invulnerable and they could knock me out or "stand motionless" but couldnt be touched and suddenly hit me very fastly until knock out or "runing style" that could jump to everywhere fastly.

I never find the fitures for the styles in EW2 game (in iOS base) or may be (in my opinion) they found them by hacking and cheating way.

My question, are they legal in PVP tournament? If yes how do I have the styles without be jailbreaker ? (because I still find them until now and nobody ban them)

Thanks...

Comments

• Options
    messylipsmessylips Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ching2 wrote: »
    Dear bro..

Im newbe, need help...

I often met " some opponent " in PVP tournament (EW2) that using curious fighting style like: "hit blindly" but invulnerable and they could knock me out or "stand motionless" but couldnt be touched and suddenly hit me very fastly until knock out or "runing style" that could jump to everywhere fastly.

I never find the fitures for the styles in EW2 game (in iOS base) or may be (in my opinion) they found them by hacking and cheating way.

My question, are they legal in PVP tournament? If yes how do I have the styles without be jailbreaker ? (because I still find them until now and nobody ban them)

Thanks...

Yeah mate I have the same. You can use destruction wave, ground smash anything and they just laugh on you and keep doing the blind combo attacks. Anyone ?