Options

3.2: Mystery Box

DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
3.2 has been released on iOS.

Did you get anything interresting from the mystery box? There are some new (purple) items: 6k dmg 2 hand, armor supperior to genral & wyrm set, etc. I've been trying already to open the box lots of times but this does not seem random, always getting crappy items... There must be something to do to unlock high end items (or I am very unlucky).
EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Chaity82Chaity82 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Darkmox wrote: »

Did you get anything interresting from the mystery box? There are some new (purple) items: 6k dmg 2 hand, armor supperior to genral & wyrm set, etc. I've been trying already to open the box lots of times but this does not seem random, always getting crappy items... There must be something to do to unlock high end items (or I am very unlucky).

I tried numerous time.. Crappy items as well. Purposely draining off our gems..
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Chaity82 wrote: »

I agree. Not a single good item . I never got purple and every time I'm close to getting it the arrow passes it and gets the one after or before the purple armor
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    SkoalrulzSkoalrulz Registered Users 6 Posts
    The mystery box is made so the company can them money. It's like the lottery you never come out on top.
  • Options
    Like i rolled 10 crates and literally NO PURPLE weapon or armor . Come one this has to be rigged . If i het any luck i will post results here
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    Is this only on iOS?
  • Options
    stew wrote: »
    Is this only on iOS?

Usually updates get released faster on iOS than on android so yes for now this is on iOs . Very soon coming to android
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Chaity82 wrote: »

What's this Mystery box? How many gems are deducted when opening it?
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts

You are right frend, im already try 20 times, but nothing only useles item i got. No good luck or bad luck, if a some one got mistery axe tell me.
  • Options
    Some theories about Mystery Box (MB):
    - Items are divided in tiers in MB
    - you need to unlock higher tiers to get a chance to pick those items

How to unlock higher tiers:
    - maybe related to what you have done during that day? (Boss rushes completed, daily completed?)
    - maybe tiers get unlocked after spending a certain amount of gems with the box? (I spend 3700 gems and was still getting low level stuff).

I'll try that today.. Any other idea guys? :)

• Options
    How to do this frend? I mean post a picture to the forum?
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Wow! Do you have all these? I want that General's Helm and Helm of Endurance!

I don't own them, it's just screenshots from the mystery box (you can view the details of all items "available" in the box).

• Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    How to do this frend? I mean post a picture to the forum?

You need to upload your pic to any image hosting service and include the link in your post (with IMG tags, there is a shortcut to create them when you are creating a post).

• Options
    ron wrote: »
    What's this Mystery box? How many gems are deducted when opening it?

To open 1 chest it's 80 but to open 3 it's 230. To tell you the truth nothing good has come up . I opened the box about 20 times or more and nothing good at all. NO purple armor or weapon in those 20 tries
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    arun365arun365 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I got couple of purple armors today can u guys tell me max perk for each upgrade (fire ,poison ,water,thunder resist)?
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    To open 1 chest it's 80 but to open 3 it's 230. To tell you the truth nothing good has come up . I opened the box about 20 times or more and nothing good at all. NO purple armor or weapon in those 20 tries

Wow that was expensive (feels like gambling and a lose-lose situation).
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    ron its iOS iCloud backup works nice...
    but no luck for me tried 30+ times
    best thing i got was orange general's spear
    but much lesser thn my bane
    i didnt wanted to farm elements for upgrading it just for differnce of 400 power..
    i just want Mystery Axe
    (or please correct me if i am wrong, you are much senior to me)
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options

No idea, most of us did not managed to get any purple item...
    Could you give us some indications of what you have done to get them and maybe post some pictures?

Did you completed all daily quests before going to mystery box?
    Did you used 1item pick or 3 items?
    Did you tried lots of times?

Any help would be appreciated ;)

Cheers

• Options
    krag80krag80 Registered Users 4 Posts
    i actually received the general's helm, but i tried like 30 times and usually get 1st element or crap armor.

Also there breakdown to get 3 chests instead of just 1 by one is not very good. For only 10 less gems you can buy 3 chests at same time. They need to make the deal better than that.

How about for 3 chests its 220. and for 5 chests its 350
  • Options
    I thought their wasn't a gen. Helm
  • Options
    I thought their wasn't a gen. Helm

Look at the pics in page 2, it's in the game now (3.2).

• Options
    Look at the pics in page 2, it's in the game now (3.2).

Those are the new features added on iOS for eternity warriors 2 . Will be released soon (depending on whats ur idea of soon)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    omgah time to farm BR for credits & other dailies, altho android dnt have this yet :(
    i like them new helms & that axe looks beast!
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    omgah time to farm BR for credits & other dailies, altho android dnt have this yet :(
    i like them new helms & that axe looks beast!

Have purchased the x3 crate and regular crate more than 20 times and no purple armor or weapon -_-
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Last night i've seen one played used mystery axe, helmet,shoulder, leggings. Title dragon slayer, join my game.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Last night i've seen one played used mystery axe, helmet,shoulder, leggings. Title dragon slayer, join my game.

U saw someone play with all that? Guess ima try again then
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yeah they want us to buy gems so that they can make money.! One more my games always a problems they now i cannot play because is freeze and they it to reinstalled no way. It's all going back to level 1 like my first account. My friend play also and did not buy any gems I wonder why he don't have any problems. The point is they want us to buy gems to make money. Hope that I can play my games glu admin please check my account d1n143 and do something to unfreeze my games. Thanks...
  • Options
    If u are reset to 1 don't bother waiting just start again unless u saved ur info on cloud. Theirs nothing they can do all info for your character is saved on ur device
  • Options
    If u are reset to 1 don't bother waiting just start again unless u saved ur info on cloud. Theirs nothing they can do all info for your character is saved on ur device

He is on android . He cannot use iCloud or back up his data unless he is rooted. There might be one for unroofed androids but I heard it does not work that good
    IMG%5D