Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Damn spammers . Go crawl under a rock
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Swagger123 wrote: »
    Hey everyone I'm new to the forums and I play on my iPad. I'm level 47 and I just picked up my iPad after about 6 months and a lot has changed. I hear about balancing upgrades and stuff but I thought they were just random? I'm also not sure what gear I should be upgrading first or what I should be spending coins on.

What area should I go to to farm gear and stuff?

Thanks for all the advice and help!

Just start passing floors and level up. Try to get all Wyrm Slayers / Pharaoh armor set and the Dragons Bane because it will help you defeat all Dragons and Forgotten Tomb allies.

I was at level 70 when i first tried to defeat Boss Rush 4 and the Black Dragon on a solo mission. Here is my current weapon and armors http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/50393388172/my-ew2-armors-weapons-revealed, as you can see my current Dragons Bane is not fully upgraded but its not too difficult for me to defeat Boss Rush 4.

When fighting in Forgotten Tomb 10 I'm equipping my warrior with complete Pharaoh armors because the complete dash of Cobra Lord only takes 50% of my HP when I'm wearing Pharaoh. One complete dash of Cobra Lord can takes 100% of my HP if I'm wearing my Wyrm Slayer armors (i don't know why).

Wyrm Slayer armor is very good when fighting Dragons while Pharaoh is very good when fighting in Forgotten Tomb base on my experience.

You should also try to get the Mystery items :)
  • Options
    cyclopscyclops Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello, I wanted to ask about some questions too and don't wanna open a new thread. Weapons + fire attack and + ice attack and stuff like that, are they directly attacking the weapons attack ? for example if my weapon has 2000 attack and +300 fire attack + 200 ice attack is that means my weapon got total of 2500 attack ?
    Same for defense items if my armor have 200 defense and +50 defense is that means it got 250 defense ?
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    I would say yes on the weapon damage unless your enemy has resists. Not sure bout armor
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    Yeah I can't get past the red dragon or boss rush 2. I'm trying to go through FT but I get hit too hard by the cobra dude and Minotaur. If someone could carry me through the dragon fights that would be great. Can't beat red.

i can help you out upto white dragon and boss rush 3
    add me on game center -+DINI+-
    i get hit very less by cobra lord and minotaor
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    dinniii wrote: »
    i can help you out upto white dragon and boss rush 3
    add me on game center -+DINI+-
    i get hit very less by cobra lord and minotaor

Lol me and him already destroyed every dragon and all the boss rush levels together . Pretty cool night we had destroying the enemies
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Swagger123Swagger123 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Lol me and him already destroyed every dragon and all the boss rush levels together . Pretty cool night we had destroying the enemies

More like you crushed everything while I barely scratched em.

How is the generals gear? It looks like it's a higher max level then pharaoh
  • Options
    More like you crushed everything while I barely scratched em.

How is the generals gear? It looks like it's a higher max level then pharaoh

All the armor I was wearing was the new mystery armor from the crates (purple armor)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    All the armor I was wearing was the new mystery armor from the crates (purple armor)

How did you get all those gems?? Whenever I roll I always get low level armor or elements
  • Options
    How did you get all those gems?? Whenever I roll I always get low level armor or elements

Save data on iCloud. Buy crate then if you don't get anything u like just load the data back from iCloud and you will lose no gems. Keep doing it till you get something you like. When u do get something you like save it on iCloud then keep rolling and repeating the steps if you have more gems
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Save data on iCloud. Buy crate then if you don't get anything u like just load the data back from iCloud and you will lose no gems. Keep doing it till you get something you like. When u do get something you like save it on iCloud then keep rolling and repeating the steps if you have more gems

Haha wow that's brilliant. Gonna try it out now! Dude you scared the shit outta me when we were playin the other night. I was in bed and my girlfriend was sleeping and I never have played through gamecenter before and I could hear you because I guess gamecenter connects your mics and it scared the hell out of me! You could probably hear my girlfriend snoring hahaha sorry.

I'm gonna play a little bit now so if you're around we can do some white and black drags and boss rushes!!
  • Options
    Haha wow that's brilliant. Gonna try it out now! Dude you scared the shit outta me when we were playin the other night. I was in bed and my girlfriend was sleeping and I never have played through gamecenter before and I could hear you because I guess gamecenter connects your mics and it scared the hell out of me! You could probably hear my girlfriend snoring hahaha sorry.

I'm gonna play a little bit now so if you're around we can do some white and black drags and boss rushes!!

Lol your girlfriends snoring xD
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Lol your girlfriends snoring xD

Did you hear it?!?!
  • Options
    Did you hear it?!?!

I kept hearing a faint breathing . Dint know it was snoring . I thought u were a creeper as in just breathing into the mic to get me to talk xD haha did u know we could talk to each other?
    Lol u could have talked to me if you wanted and wow that was ur gf snoring :p haha
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I kept hearing a faint breathing . Dint know it was snoring . I thought u were a creeper as in just breathing into the mic to get me to talk xD haha did u know we could talk to each other?
    Lol u could have talked to me if you wanted and wow that was ur gf snoring :p haha

HAHAHAHA yeah I couldn't fall asleep so I was playing on my iPad while she slept. Had no idea you could talk to each other but that's hilarious you could hear her
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA yeah I couldn't fall asleep so I was playing on my iPad while she slept. Had no idea you could talk to each other but that's hilarious you could hear her

Yea since your new to the game cuz u dint play it for a long time u dint know . But maybe next time we could talk if you want
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yea since your new to the game cuz u dint play it for a long time u dint know . But maybe next time we could talk if you want

Yeah absolutely next ill invite you to some games tomorrow! Going to sleep for the night
  • Options

Alright . Good night . Sleep tight. Dont let the huge 5 foot spider under your bed bite :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    Do I must stop play in version 2.2 with my lv 68 and play again from the begin with lv1? 😒
  • Options
    Sombath wrote: »
    Do I must stop play in version 2.2 with my lv 68 and play again from the begin with lv1? ��

If you want to update and need to uninstall the game or if you wana make sure data is saved back up to icloud. If you are using iOS
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    If you want to update and need to uninstall the game or if you wana make sure data is saved back up to icloud. If you are using iOS
    yes I use iOS but wifi in my country was very slow really slow, hard to download and hard to back up from iCloud.😔
  • Options
    Keep trying till it was saved successfully then you can update if wanted
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    In Cambodia, it's so hard to download some app that is more than 50MB because wifi in here is a private wifi. Easy thing is, go to somewhere that they have an itune and told them to download it for you.
  • Options
    Now I'm already play in new version 3.2 . But I start with new lv from the begin.
  • Options
    G.rhys.cG.rhys.c Registered Users 23 Posts
    Now I'm already play in new version 3.2 . But I start with new lv from the begin.

If you give me your Game Center ID I will add you and help you level up
  • Options
    G.rhys.c wrote: »
    If you give me your Game Center ID I will add you and help you level up
    What is a Game Center ?
  • Options
    What is a Game Center ?

Its what people use to play most multiplayer game. In this case eternity warriors 2 is played on gamecenter for online multiplayer . This ks only available on iOS
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I don't know about Game Center ID, I just know apple ID
  • Options
    I don't know about Game Center ID, I just know apple ID

If you do not have a gamecenter account you won't be able to add friends and invite them to a game to play with you
    IMG%5D