Options

Which Armors and Weapons looks tougher or stronger?

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
  • Pharaoh Set
  • Wyrm Slayer set
  • Mystery set
  • General set
  • Demon set

For me the complete General armors set looks stronger and outstanding.

Now what weapon do you think looks stronger? For me, the General's Spear and Dragons Bane.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MatteoMatteo Registered Users 34 Posts
    Hi ron, I'm a beginner of EW2, so the most powerful armor set in the game is the Demon one? Is it useless upgrade the Wyrm set?
  • Options
    Matteo wrote: »
    Hi ron, I'm a beginner of EW2, so the most powerful armor set in the game is the Demon one? Is it useless upgrade the Wyrm set?

No, its not the demon. The most powerful armor set for Android is currently the General's armors set while for iOS its the Mystery armors set, I think. Wyrm Slayer armor set is the best free armors out there to fight Dragons. While when you're fighting in Forgotten Tomb, the Pharaoh armors set is the best.

You can ask the other Grand Dragon Lord here (lvlark02, Kush, lauapik)
  • Options
    G.rhys.cG.rhys.c Registered Users 23 Posts
    I agree being a grand dragon lord my self mystery is the best, but on non ios I have to agree with ron as they all have advantages in different areas of the game
  • Options
    Got it, but why they've included differences between iOS and Android version? Weapons, armors, items etc. should be all the same, I don't see the benefits of making them different, honestly.

Then, how can I get the Pharaoh armor if it costs 1.250 coins for each pieces? I'm at level 29, equipped with Dragon Breaker and two pieces of Wyrm armor, Wyrm Slayer Armpiece and Wyrm Slayer Leggings; I've completed Undead Spire and killed the first Dragon, now I can't go on anywhere. I being killed whatever floor I try, which tips can you give me?
  • Options
    Got it, but why they've included differences between iOS and Android version? Weapons, armors, items etc. should be all the same, I don't see the benefits of making them different, honestly.

Then, how can I get the Pharaoh armor if it costs 1.250 coins for each pieces? I'm at level 29, equipped with Dragon Breaker and two pieces of Wyrm armor, Wyrm Slayer Armpiece and Wyrm Slayer Leggings; I've completed Undead Spire and killed the first Dragon, now I can't go on anywhere. I being killed whatever floor I try, which tips can you give me?

You can collect orange Pharaoh armors by defeating Forgotten Tomb 10, Boss Rush 3-4, and Black Dragon. You don't need to pay for it. Just level up or find some partner to help you. Btw, I can help you just circle me on G+ and let's set a date when can I help you so I'll go online to play :)
  • Options
    And to obtain the General one? What is the most strongest weapon in the game, upgrades included?
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    After comparing defence amounts I see that the blue general set is stronger then the orange store generals set. This is due to being able to get 150-300 point fire/ice etc but the blue set lets you get +300-500 with 5 slots after gaining defence 2 times you get 5x 300-500 which is up to 1500-2500 worth of fire/ice etc. The orange set gives 204 204 and 224 to 3 types then 5x 150-300 so 750-1500+632= maximum 2132 fire/ice etc, with the blue set giving 10 10 10 to 3 types then 5x 300-500 so a maximum of 2530. Both end up with the 599 defence then it comes down to getting the right types of resist you want. The wyrm set is nice for helm & shoulders as there isn't a generals helm for android, and the shoulders have the same amount of defence 599 and 3000hp for 224 of a resist missing.

The blue general pieces drop in boss rush 1-4 and in some of the dragons too but the upgrades for them are very gem heavy compared to things like pharaoh, better off getting a solid few upgrades with the higher % chances on some pharaoh until you can get a full/nearly full blue general set done

Weapon wise you cant beat dragon breaker and general spear with as much crit chance/damage as possible or with just straight attack if you don't have crit chance and cant reload to try again & again to get what you want. Dragon bane is solid damage for cheaper upgrades I found a 2000-3000 attribute gets you levelling faster and able to kill up to white dragon and boss rush 2 without any issues and enough for FT10 and hf 10, best thing to do is get all your specials to tier 3 practice blocking and slowly upgrade weapon first then armors second when you get to a solid set, see if you can find someone nice enough to let you get through a blackdragon so you can purchase a Dragon bane for free from the store.

iOS version gets the mystery armor and axe which isn't available on android which are the best of all but require a lot of gem farming or spending real ca$h.
  • Options
    And to obtain the General one? What is the most strongest weapon in the game, upgrades included?

Defeat boss rush and you can get the blue General's item
  • Options
    Leveling wise it used to be much easier when you could get xp in multiplayer when you weren't host currently its bugged and only the host of the game gets xp and loot, just repeat undead 6-10 a few times to get some more levels gems and cash to spend then move onto the spider lair until you can get all the way through it solo by the end of that you should be on your way to getting semi decent gear and some money for hp pots. If your really lucky people like Ron will let you leech some xp and good loot to get you started, also try to get your quests done they give you a lot of money fast.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Defeat boss rush and you can get the blue General's item
    Which Boss Rush? There are 4 floors. The strongest weapon, ron, which is? At my actual level, 29, do you advice me to upgrade Dragon Breaker or is it useless?
  • Options
    Which Boss Rush? There are 4 floors. The strongest weapon, ron, which is? At my actual level, 29, do you advice me to upgrade Dragon Breaker or is it useless?

Yes upgrade your Dragon Breaker if you can. As of now, with your current level try to defeat Boss Rush 1 and let me know once you a Blue General's item. For the strongest weapon, the Dragon Breaker is much stronger than Dragons Bane but it is really hard to upgrade. lauapik is using a fully upgraded Dragon Breaker.

Btw I publish my fighting strategies @ http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/p/guide-and-walkthrough.html ;)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    go back to 3.1 then grind MP or find some1 to play with u & leech XP off them, dnt matter if u host or not. getting to lv60 will be a piece of cake if u do so.

for normal dungeon mobs dnt use breaker its a very short range unless u wanna spam skills.

for me Pharaoh is the toughest looking design out of all the current armors, Wyrm is ok & General is ugly.

as for weapon altho not many use it i like Hell's Bells coz of its unique design eventho its not strong, but my fave is the sickle-swords
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    Yes upgrade your Dragon Breaker if you can. As of now, with your current level try to defeat Boss Rush 1 and let me know once you a Blue General's item. For the strongest weapon, the Dragon Breaker is much stronger than Dragons Bane but it is really hard to upgrade. lauapik is using a fully upgraded Dragon Breaker.

Btw I publish my fighting strategies @ http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/p/guide-and-walkthrough.html ;)
    I've already read your strategies, great work, but I'm still too weak to defeat even the first Boss Rush. The problem is not much the boss itself as the two archers.:(

Where can I find the image of a fully upgraded Dragon Breaker?
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    go back to 3.1 then grind MP or find some1 to play with u & leech XP off them, dnt matter if u host or not. getting to lv60 will be a piece of cake if u do so.

for normal dungeon mobs dnt use breaker its a very short range unless u wanna spam skills.
    Which weapon do you advice me? I've Dual Brands and Iron Axe.
  • Options
    get some1 to help u acquire Dragon Bane & fully upgrade it, once u do u can handle your own on most dungeons

i post a shot of breaker here
  • Options
    I've already read your strategies, great work, but I'm still too weak to defeat even the first Boss Rush. The problem is not much the boss itself as the two archers.:(

Where can I find the image of a fully upgraded Dragon Breaker?

Thanks for reading my work. I don't have a fully upgraded breaker but somebody else posted their fully upgraded breaker here. Time you block to parry archers attack!
    Which weapon do you advice me? I've Dual Brands and Iron Axe.

Oh no Dual Brands and Iron Axe? How much its strength now? I have a breaker with has 270+ strength only and is capable of defeating the Boss Rush 1 already...
  • Options
    MaxinquayeMaxinquaye Registered Users 6 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    After comparing defence amounts I see that the blue general set is stronger then the orange store generals set. This is due to being able to get 150-300 point fire/ice etc but the blue set lets you get +300-500 with 5 slots after gaining defence 2 times you get 5x 300-500 which is up to 1500-2500 worth of fire/ice etc. The orange set gives 204 204 and 224 to 3 types then 5x 150-300 so 750-1500+632= maximum 2132 fire/ice etc, with the blue set giving 10 10 10 to 3 types then 5x 300-500 so a maximum of 2530. Both end up with the 599 defence then it comes down to getting the right types of resist you want. The wyrm set is nice for helm & shoulders as there isn't a generals helm for android, and the shoulders have the same amount of defence 599 and 3000hp for 224 of a resist missing.

The blue general pieces drop in boss rush 1-4 and in some of the dragons too but the upgrades for them are very gem heavy compared to things like pharaoh, better off getting a solid few upgrades with the higher % chances on some pharaoh until you can get a full/nearly full blue general set done

Weapon wise you cant beat dragon breaker and general spear with as much crit chance/damage as possible or with just straight attack if you don't have crit chance and cant reload to try again & again to get what you want. Dragon bane is solid damage for cheaper upgrades I found a 2000-3000 attribute gets you levelling faster and able to kill up to white dragon and boss rush 2 without any issues and enough for FT10 and hf 10, best thing to do is get all your specials to tier 3 practice blocking and slowly upgrade weapon first then armors second when you get to a solid set, see if you can find someone nice enough to let you get through a blackdragon so you can purchase a Dragon bane for free from the store.

iOS version gets the mystery armor and axe which isn't available on android which are the best of all but require a lot of gem farming or spending real ca$h.

I was wondering about the crit chance/damage for weapons. I am on iOS and can use the cloud to try over and over again.
    I am upgrading the Dragon Breaker (slowly!) and have been concentrating on getting the Ice/Fire/Thunder/Poison damage.
    Is it actually better to be concentrating on getting crit chance/damage then?
  • Options
    K_OtiC made an all crits Breaker & tested it works pretty good, check out his post. i plan to try it mahself
  • Options
    Thanks for reading my work. I don't have a fully upgraded breaker but somebody else posted their fully upgraded breaker here. Time you block to parry archers attack!
    But the upgrades for a weapon are all the same? Or they change?
    Oh no Dual Brands and Iron Axe? How much its strength now? I have a breaker with has 270+ strength only and is capable of defeating the Boss Rush 1 already...
    My Dragon Breaker has 98 strength and has the first three upgrades, +3 thunder and fire and +2 ice attack.
  • Options
    Yea all crit chance x2 then damage with the rest of the slots is really nice. It seems breaker is the only weapon with the higher crit values. I'm currently trying out generals spear and then I will do some snake spear as it has base crit amounts. But none of the weapons seem to have 10-15% chance and 15-20% damage per slot only dragon breaker has those amounts the rest are 5%-10% chance and 10-16% chance damage.
  • Options
    with only 1 upgrade your breaker wont do much yet
  • Options
    But the upgrades for a weapon are all the same? Or they change?

My Dragon Breaker has 98 strength and has the first three upgrades, +3 thunder and fire and +2 ice attack.

Your first 2 upgrades on any item is static like doing break gives this amount to the same amount 2x then after that it is random you can get damage type fire/ice/poison etc, attack amount, crit chance or crit damage.

What you need to look at is the total damage attribute and just the base weapon damage attribute, things with higher base attribute will crit harder the base will go up a certain amount per upgrade and the total attribute will be the base + anything added on from say attack or fire/ice etc.

So for now if you find something with higher total attribute use it until you make your breaker stronger and don't worry about boss rush until you can get a dragon bane have someone help you through black dragon so you can buy it for free it has some solid base damage with some small upgrades its a good weapon to level with and get some boss rush 1/2 done with.
  • Options
    Yea all crit chance x2 then damage with the rest of the slots is really nice. It seems breaker is the only weapon with the higher crit values. I'm currently trying out generals spear and then I will do some snake spear as it has base crit amounts. But none of the weapons seem to have 10-15% chance and 15-20% damage per slot only dragon breaker has those amounts the rest are 5%-10% chance and 10-16% chance damage.

how much damage you breaker does on Cobra Lord? why is it u didnt try to hit the maxed upgrade on it only 4200+?
  • Options
    Well crit doesn't add to total attribute at all so those numbers are base attribute, then whatever the crit does im still not sure if its 150% more damage or 200% more etc I need that info from glu please :). So if crit is doing 200% damage that's every 5 swings 4200x4 + 8400 = 25200 per 5 swings (just estimate based on critting 20% of the time if crit does do 200% still not sure) now if I got 4800 attribute total all attack none of it is fire/ice or anything so it cant be resisted then I would do 4800 x 5 = 24000. I can do better calculations if you can get someone to give me solid figures on base crit chance without adding any to the weapon & what base crit damage is before you add 20%/40% etc.

Ive seen br4 cobra lord with under 20% hp from one tier 4 charge attack when it crits on one of the two swings >.>

I made one perfect breaker with all attack/thunder on it and that crit one and I found the crit one got stuff done much faster when you are hitting stuff with big hit points the crits really start to do some big damage.
  • Options
    Your first 2 upgrades on any item is static like doing break gives this amount to the same amount 2x then after that it is random you can get damage type fire/ice/poison etc, attack amount, crit chance or crit damage.
    So I can't do anything in the upgrade? Is all random? This matter is the same for other items (belts, helms, shoulders etc.)?
  • Options
    So I can't do anything in the upgrade? Is all random? This matter is the same for other items (belts, helms, shoulders etc.)?

Well there is a "cheap" way to do it with backing up data with helium or titanium then trying to upgrade don't like what you got restore data then try again very long and tedious ;)

But otherwise yea all totally random after the first 2 upgrades armor etc will get 2 lots of defence added then it will randomly add a resist type and weapon will randomly pick a damage type or crit type.
  • Options
    i just wanna kill the cobra lord's faster before they start blocking you

it's easier for iOS but with Android u have to reload the game when u restore data
  • Options
    Well there is a "cheap" way to do it with backing up data with helium or titanium then trying to upgrade don't like what you got restore data then try again very long and tedious ;)

But otherwise yea all totally random after the first 2 upgrades armor etc will get 2 lots of defence added then it will randomly add a resist type and weapon will randomly pick a damage type or crit type.
    Well, thanks. Can you explain me what is that green timer under Quests in the main menu and how it works?
  • Options
    Well, thanks. Can you explain me what is that green timer under Quests in the main menu and how it works?

That's how long you have till the next day when you get 2 more runs of each boss rush, another daily bonus and you get 3 new quests for the day that way even if you complete all the quests in the game you end up having at least 3 new ones always for some cash and a few credits.
  • Options
    So guys, to sum up, the Dragon Breaker, if upgraded to the max, is the strongest weapon of the game? Or am I wrong?
  • Options
    G.rhys.cG.rhys.c Registered Users 23 Posts
    So guys, to sum up, the Dragon Breaker, if upgraded to the max, is the strongest weapon of the game? Or am I wrong?

I have both dragon breaker and mystery axe, I personally think mystery axe is better its 4500+ compared to breakers that are 4000+