Options

Got The General's Helm via Mystery Box

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
On June 20, 2013 1:54 am I've got the General's Helm finally! Phew after spending millions of gems. Btw my Gold Headpiece is still the best helm I've got.

Screenshot_2013-06-20-02-23-31.png

Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-54-39.png
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Congratz ron good job ;)
    s2efl4.jpg
    I've one.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Congratz ron good job ;)

I can fully upgrade my breaker now after I finish boss rush later for 1418 gems :)
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    I can fully upgrade my breaker now after I finish boss rush later for 1418 gems :)

u cannot hav all crits (lol)
    i hope u also cud do this
    well congo for helm
    i still have only 1 spl helm (endurance) not even mystery helm
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    dinniii wrote: »
    u cannot hav all crits (lol)
    i hope u also cud do this
    well congo for helm
    i still have only 1 spl helm (endurance) not even mystery helm

Its ok. Im not after crits attrs ;)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    u need crits for that helm if not its sort of useless
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    congrats on the helm! I am not aiming for the helm and I rolled 5 of them in about 200 rolls...the life of only getting something you don't want =/
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    u need crits for that helm if not its sort of useless

what you mean crits on helm? do we need a crit on armors? i thought we need high element resistance on armors... armors do not attack why do we need critical damage and critical hit rate on an armors?
  • Options
    i didnt mean on the helmet itself, sorry i misphrased it, basically a weapon crits to go with this helm.
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    i didnt mean on the helmet itself, sorry i misphrased it, basically a weapon crits to go with this helm.

Ah oks. Maybe I will just purchase a new Dragon Breaker and upgrade it until I got that all critical hit rate/damage ;)
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    Ah oks. Maybe I will just purchase a new Dragon Breaker and upgrade it until I got that all critical hit rate/damage ;)
    wouldn't it be too tough on andro??
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    dinniii wrote: »
    wouldn't it be too tough on andro??

It's easier than restoring all the time (it takes 5 mins for me to restore my game data) ;)
  • Options
    itd be near impossible to get all crits without restoring, even with restore it still takes forever
  • Options
    It's easier than restoring all the time (it takes 5 mins for me to restore my game data) ;)

Hahaha good job ron, crit on helm it ok what ;)
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    There is one more attribute of the General's Helm other than getting 1 Rage on a critical hit not mentioned anywhere.

Both your Health Meter and Rage Meter will be maximized when you go to a Health Station. Of course this is not important in Boss Rush and Dragon's Lair where there are no health stations but will be of much help in Hell Fire, Forgotten Tomb and Spider's Lair.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    There is one more attribute of the General's Helm other than getting 1 Rage on a critical hit not mentioned anywhere.

Both your Health Meter and Rage Meter will be maximized when you go to a Health Station. Of course this is not important in Boss Rush and Dragon's Lair where there are no health stations but will be of much help in Hell Fire, Forgotten Tomb and Spider's Lair.
    Now im understand what means "no out of rage" master, after tested the Gen.helm ;) +1+1+1+1+1+1+3.
  • Options

Here https://plus.google.com/app/basic/photos/101546341847845028601/album/5895302463507568545/5895302460480767506?cbp=1hmtte8rq9ye7&sview=27&spath=/app/basic/101546341847845028601/posts&sparm=cbp%3D47s1l94wnnf4%26sview%3D25

I'm using Gold Headpiece in BD and White Hair (sometimes GH) for the rest of the location.
  • Options
    What the higthest stats for G.Helm? Im got 414 stats. I think if all slot can get 40+ is the best.
  • Options
    What the higthest stats for G.Helm? Im got 409 stats. I think if all slot can get 40+ is the best.

You are lucky if the game give you all 400+ for each slot :D the highest stat for G.Helm is same as Gold Headpiece. You can ask lauapik ;)
  • Options
    You are lucky if the game give you all 400+ for each slot :D the highest stat for G.Helm is same as Gold Headpiece. You can ask lauapik ;)
    Im not lucky ron, because im using icloud trick to got all 400+, it call hard work to reload and reload back, need more times to do it.
  • Options

Here is the screenshot of my two Gen Helms.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fpfkbkl91sg38u/2013-07-01%2018.13.48.png
  • Options

Thanks master. Im got the left one, max stats i got is 419. Im will send u pm to ask some thing.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Here is mine..finally got the last upgrade slot today:

358codi.jpg
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Here is mine..finally got the last upgrade slot today:

358codi.jpg

Wow! Perfect 10 out of 10. Brilliant. That really took a lot of patience. Reminds me of Nadia the Olympic Gymnast.
  • Options
    Woww perfect works, fantastic. greats work chris, all max stats. I've done with my new msytery belt only got 4 slot 305, 1 slot 300 almost perfect, 3481 artt. But gen.helm not done yet. Left 2 slot. Need more patience to do it :(
  • Options
    Woww perfect works, fantastic. greats work chris, all max stats. I've done with my new msytery belt only got 4 slot 305, 1 slot 300 almost perfect, 3481 artt. But gen.helm not done yet. Left 2 slot. Need more patience to do it :(

Yeah, can't really ask for that much better of a belt, haha. Pretty sure that one counts as "effectively" perfect. Especially since the 10% chance one is so hard to get.

Still haven't made any progress with the other ones. So that's effectively 20 upgrades left for me till my gear is all perfect :P
    Breaker and Helm down, Legs Shoulders Belt and Armpiece to go! :)
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Yeah, can't really ask for that much better of a belt, haha. Pretty sure that one counts as "effectively" perfect. Especially since the 10% chance one is so hard to get.

Still haven't made any progress with the other ones. So that's effectively 20 upgrades left for me till my gear is all perfect :P
    Breaker and Helm down, Legs Shoulders Belt and Armpiece to go! :)
    Yeah go go, i want to see best player with perfect gears and equipment. U can do it chris ;)
    I've bad news from dini, game was reset to lvl 58.
  • Options
    Yeah go go, i want to see best player with perfect gears and equipment. U can do it chris ;)
    I've bad news from dini, game was reset to lvl 58.

What happen to dini's progress? He can't restore? :(
  • Options
    Perhaps he ended up with a corrupted icloud backup and the only other backup he had was a random lvl 58 backup on his computer? That's what I'd imagine happened.
  • Options
    shyro17shyro17 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Niceeee Chris!! So it is 419...
  • Options
    shyro17 wrote: »
    Niceeee Chris!! So it is 419...

Haha, yep! General's Helm has a max of 419 (same as Wyrm Helm).
    Max of the Mystery Items is 305.

I can't really play anymore though as I just upgraded to iOS 7 (some of you already know that I'm an iPhone programmer) and at the moment, trying to load the game on iOS 7 just crashes. At least I'm not missing out on much :P