Options

11th PvP Tournament 18/10/2013

Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
This thread is dedicated to 11th PvP Tournament.

TOP 10 warriors:
iOS
http://s23.postimg.org/4xqupm1uj/image.jpg
Android
http://s8.postimg.org/o5849edj9/Screenshot_2013_10_22_19_55_00.png

You can post anything - your highest place on the ladder, things you like/dislike, your longest Streak, toughest opponent you fought, your weapon of choice, screens of any cheater you encounter and why you think they are cheating/hacking, or any feedback about this tournament or PvP in this game in general. You also may ask questions and seek advice regarding Tournament and PvP here, as well as providing your own findings and tips.

Below is a list of all previous tournament dedicated threads: **posts contain a lot of useful information about PvP**
10th Tournament 11/10/2013
9th Tournament 04/10/2013
8th Tournament 27/09/2013
7th Tournament 20/09/2013
6th Tournament 13/09/2013
5th Tournament 06/09/2013
4th Tournament 30/08/2013
3rd Tournament 22/08/2013
2nd Tournament
1st Tournament

Useful tips:
To take a screenshot on iPhone/iPad - press simultaneously lock screen/power and circle home buttons
To post a screen use this postimage.org page to upload your screen. When it's done copy Direct Link URL to forum post by clicking on picture icon or you can just provide it as direct link to your photo.
It is important to report cheaters/hackers. Do this by pressing Submit Ticket from menu at the top of this page. The more we express our concern the more likely/quicker that hacker will be removed from the game.
I'm God of Tea
Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    It seems iOS and Android players are playing separate PvP Tournaments. I might be wrong, as I always thought that I was fighting with both iOS and Adroid opponents.
    Therefore, I would be grateful, if somebody could provide Android Top 10 Screen at the end of Tournament.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Ron, your mail box is full. As your question is PvP relater I'll answer it here, hope you don't mind :)
    ron wrote:
    Ground Smash and Normal Attacks really hurts

I often get defeated once my enemy hit me w destruction wave followed by normal attacks :(

How to avoid destruction wave. Roll i know but what u cant see ur enemy while he is charging and caught up

If enemy is charging outside my view, I simply stay clear and gather all power ups. If he starts to charge up close, I’m ready to block his charge. If the guy didn’t released charge after 3 seconds – remain in block until he hits you with first wave and parry the second.
    Also if you like to be aggressive and hold 2-handed weapon you can start doing 2 stages of dash skill.
    • make sure that your second stage is not too far away from the enemy. (half of arena is ok)
    • make 2-3 rolls just to appear behind your target, turn around and ground Smash him.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Screenshot_2013_10_18_13_39_40.png

Says theres an update but nothing on playstore.

Lol Ron talking about our sparring last night.

The damage from destruction wave or dash ground smash is calculated from weapons attack attribute am I correct? Therefore a weapon with all +attack upgrades only will have the highest damage output when hitting opponent with the special skills? Also there is a chance +attack is used when using normal attacks? And are elemental attributes used only in normal attacks or do they contribute to the damage output in special attacks as well.
    ;)
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Time to Grind EW 3 less, goodluck all!
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    On iOS Tournament seems to be working ok.

About weapons & armour:
    mohican wrote: »
    The damage from destruction wave or dash ground smash is calculated from weapons attack attribute am I correct? Therefore a weapon with all +attack upgrades only will have the highest damage output when hitting opponent with the special skills? Also there is a chance +attack is used when using normal attacks? And are elemental attributes used only in normal attacks or do they contribute to the damage output in special attacks as well.

When I discovered that I could use iCloud to roll the stats (btw it's not working anymore since the lunch of PvP in this game) I did make myself this Mystery Axe and this Dragon Breaker.

I did them with all + attack attribute thinking exactly the same thing, but as time passed and I have fought many battles with opponents wearing same fully upgraded mystery armour sets and Mystery Axes I have come to conclusion that my weapons damage is not greater. I do the same amount of bleeding dmg (around 75%) of full HP, same damage from parry skill (25%), same damage from destruction wave (5-8%) and normal attacks deal same dmg too.
    +crit chance weapons can crit with both normal and special attacks. Every crit will make at least double the damage. But again, to crit you need to hit more then ones and skilled players will not allow you to do this.

It is, just my theory, as it's not fully tested:

Weapons damage and armour defence are based on their constant attribute next to the sword or shield icon.

Base damage for weapons:

The Widow Makers - 3998 +15% = 4598
    Dragon Breaker - 4046

The Beheader - 3998 +15% = 4598
    Mystery Axe - 4580

All additional random attributes that you get are simply not effecting any dmg OR attack attribute is classed as elemental attack as well and simply absorbed by the armour.

Base defence for armours:

All Butcher's pieces got same defence of 703 +3% times 5 = 3515 +15% = 4042 (if you add one piece you will only get 724 points)
    All Mystery pieces got same defence of 782 times 5 = 3910
    All custom helmets (Helm of Endurance, White Hair, Gold Headpiece, General's Helm) got the same defence or 599

That is why I keep saying don't worry about what attributes you are getting, as they don't matter in PvP, just make sure your Gear is fully upgraded.

And for PvE to achieve elemental immunity you will need all elemental resistances to 3100, but it's not that important as well. I was able to farm Hard Boss rush and Normal Black Dragon with Fully randomly upgraded Dragons Bane and not fully randomly upgraded Wyrm Slaye/Pharaoh armour.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    rohit goelrohit goel Registered Users 2 Posts
    i am getting same thing cant take part in tournament or play multiplayer games online
    do you have any idea what to do ???
    there is still nothing to update on playstore :(
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    On iOS Tournament seems to be working ok.

About weapons & armour:

When I discovered that I could use iCloud to roll the stats (btw it's not working anymore since the lunch of PvP in this game) I did make myself this Mystery Axe and this Dragon Breaker.

I did them with all + attack attribute thinking exactly the same thing, but as time passed and I have fought many battles with opponents wearing same fully upgraded mystery armour sets and Mystery Axes I have come to conclusion that my weapons damage is not greater. I do the same amount of bleeding dmg (around 75%) of full HP, same damage from parry skill (25%), same damage from destruction wave (5-8%) and normal attacks deal same dmg too.
    +crit chance weapons can crit with both normal and special attacks. Every crit will make at least double the damage. But again, to crit you need to hit more then ones and skilled players will not allow you to do this.

It is, just my theory, as it's not fully tested:

Weapons damage and armour defence are based on their constant attribute next to the sword or shield icon.

Base damage for weapons:

The Widow Makers - 3998 +15% = 4598
    Dragon Breaker - 4046

The Beheader - 3998 +15% = 4598
    Mystery Axe - 4580

All additional random attributes that you get are simply not effecting any dmg OR attack attribute is classed as elemental attack as well and simply absorbed by the armour.

Base defence for armours:

All Butcher's pieces got same defence of 703 +3% times 5 = 3515 +15% = 4042 (if you add one piece you will only get 724 points)
    All Mystery pieces got same defence of 782 times 5 = 3910
    All custom helmets (Helm of Endurance, White Hair, Gold Headpiece, General's Helm) got the same defence or 599

That is why I keep saying don't worry about what attributes you are getting, as they don't matter in PvP, just make sure your Gear is fully upgraded.

And for PvE to achieve elemental immunity you will need all elemental resistances to 3100, but it's not that important as well. I was able to farm Hard Boss rush and Normal Black Dragon with Fully randomly upgraded Dragons Bane and not fully randomly upgraded Wyrm Slaye/Pharaoh armour.

Thank you, your theory does indeed hold true in my battle experiences. Perhaps the Crit weapons are indeed superior in pvp, but when it boils down to it, it all depends on the players skills and strategy rather than weapon power.
    It would be of much help if Glu put out factual information for their games, but i guess discovering things for one's self is part of the fun in the games.

No tournament on android as of yet, hopefully soon though.
    ;)
  • Options
    darioelledarioelle Registered Users 9 Posts
    I can't play PVP tournament too. What is happening?
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Ron, your mail box is full. As your question is PvP relater I'll answer it here, hope you don't mind :)

If enemy is charging outside my view, I simply stay clear and gather all power ups. If he starts to charge up close, I’m ready to block his charge. If the guy didn’t released charge after 3 seconds – remain in block until he hits you with first wave and parry the second.
    Also if you like to be aggressive and hold 2-handed weapon you can start doing 2 stages of dash skill.
    • make sure that your second stage is not too far away from the enemy. (half of arena is ok)
    • make 2-3 rolls just to appear behind your target, turn around and ground Smash him.

Haha i hope my opponent wont see this chai hahahaha :D btw i cant play multiplayer mode because it requires new updates which i dont know how to get. Haha
  • Options

Btw chai, im already doing some of that... like blocking the first wave and parrying the 2nd one but my enemy can still roll away. Ask Mohican he already see me doing that.
  • Options
    nqlidnqlid Registered Users 7 Posts
    @ron, I have the same problem with this update ... but i dont know how fix this ?
  • Options
    nqlid wrote: »
    @ron, I have the same problem with this update ... but i dont know how fix this ?

Take a look
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Btw chai, im already doing some of that... like blocking the first wave and parrying the 2nd one but my enemy can still roll away. Ask Mohican he already see me doing that.

Hha the trick is to actually roll really close to your opponent while they charge, then hold block for the first wave and when you parry the second, your parry wave will be so close to him that he wont have time to roll away. Also by rolling close to them it kind of 'goads' them into wanting to fire of the destruction wave anyways. If you parry while far away it gives them time to roll away or parry themselves. In addition, i'm not entirely sure but it seems single handed weapons fire off the parry wave faster than double handed.
    ;)
  • Options
    nqlidnqlid Registered Users 7 Posts

Thank you so much but couple of days ... :( and i missed the tournament
  • Options
    Hha the trick is to actually roll really close to your opponent while they charge, then hold block for the first wave and when you parry the second, your parry wave will be so close to him that he wont have time to roll away. Also by rolling close to them it kind of 'goads' them into wanting to fire of the destruction wave anyways. If you parry while far away it gives them time to roll away or parry themselves. In addition, i'm not entirely sure but it seems single handed weapons fire off the parry wave faster than double handed.

Oh thank you. Next time ill do that to you so get ready :D
  • Options
    nqlid wrote: »
    Thank you so much but couple of days ... :( and i missed the tournament

Many will going to missed the tournament.. :(
  • Options
    Oh thank you. Next time ill do that to you so get ready :D

Hha you still have to be very precise with your timing for blocking and parrying especially when up close or will get hit with the wave. That's how i lost a 20 win streak once hha
    ;)
  • Options
    Chai now my opponent can read my moves again :D we should keep plans like this private. John, Paul, Praveen will going to see this too haha now i got no secret move haha
  • Options
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    RON adil my EW3 naba sa area natin?? thanks
  • Options
    RON ADIK my EW3 naba sa area natin?? thanks
  • Options
    Jetzz13 wrote: »
    RON ADIK my EW3 naba sa area natin?? thanks

kindly send me the answer RON ADIK thank you. Email add ko ( kalibang _09@yahoo.com )
  • Options
    kindly send me the answer RON ADIK thank you. Email add ko ( kalibang _09@yahoo.com )

Adik wala pa sa pinas!
  • Options

Adik wala pa sa pinas! Ew3 is not yet available in Philippines.
  • Options
    I was wondering if anyone gets this. Everytime i enter a pvp battle its like i load first or something, i drop down first and my opponent will drop down 3 or 4 seconds later. This allows me to have time to load up a destruction wave and hit him as soon as he drops or just walk up to his drop site and wait for him to drop and throw in a few normal attacks. This happens in like 70% of my tournament battles. (The rest of the time both me and my opponent drop down at the same time onto the same side of the arena), but not really during sparring.
    I'm not sure if it's a glitch, my internet speed (i use mobile data), or just my perception of the battle. It has helped me though as i am currently first place on the android ladder, only 1 loss so far out of hundreds of battles.
    ;)
  • Options
    I was wondering if anyone gets this. Everytime i enter a pvp battle its like i load first or something, i drop down first and my opponent will drop down 3 or 4 seconds later. This allows me to have time to load up a destruction wave and hit him as soon as he drops or just walk up to his drop site and wait for him to drop and throw in a few normal attacks. This happens in like 70% of my tournament battles. (The rest of the time both me and my opponent drop down at the same time onto the same side of the arena), but not really during sparring.
    I'm not sure if it's a glitch, my internet speed (i use mobile data), or just my perception of the battle. It has helped me though as i am currently first place on the android ladder, only 1 loss so far out of hundreds of battles.

Congrats Mohican for becoming the new champion! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=658035140897740&set=o.676525679028529&type=1 i'll fight you later :D
  • Options
    Congrats Mohican for becoming the new champion! http://s-s.www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=658035140897740&set=o.676525679028529&type=1 i'll fight you later :D

2nd place gave me a run for my money lol. Yup sparr later tonight man
    ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey guys, so Tournament had ended. I missed most of the fun, as was traveling most of weekend.
    I did fight some pretty thought opponents though, like Legendary. Also was pushed out of arena ones ^_^

I have finished in 45th position:

image.jpg

And got this reward:

image.jpg

Congratulations to all the winners!

PS - can anyone post Android Top 10 for this week please?
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Top 10 Android players are:
    1. Player1
    2. Player2
    3. Player3
    4. Player4
    5. Player5
    6. Player6
    7. Player7
    8. Player8
    9. Player9
    10. Player10

Hshaha sorry Chai, names in Android are not displayed correctly. Right Mohican? Btw Chai, Mohican is the champion in Android. Ask him sbout my battle againts him what he can say about me :D
    Congratulations to all the winners!

PS - can anyone post Android Top 10 for this week please?