Options

Version 3.0 Sucks. Don't upgrade if you can help it.

LindyoxLindyox Registered Users 12 Posts
Went to upgrade to 3.0 and I am very disappointed with Glu. My Bureau Armor that I fully upgraded lost about 200 points and I am now getting killed on missions. Just another way for you to have to buy Armor. Everything now cost more to upgrade with Bureau units. My last upgrade was originally 617 units, now it's over a 1000. Yet, no way to earn more bureau units. Glu is the worst gaming software company. You guys must be smoking crack with the Mayor of Toronto. Does any of you Business Managers have any Common Sense? You are screwing over your gamers that support your company. Fix Version 3 or I am ready to uninstall this game and NEVER going to play another Glu game ever.

Comments

• Options
    Yiotis_82Yiotis_82 Registered Users 4 Posts
    They also said that we can upgrade upgrade traditional weapons but I don't see how.
    Now soldiers look like zombies.

If you think this is bad try playing eternity warriors 2.
  • Options
    TripleTripeTripleTripe Registered Users 7 Posts
    you seems right and this game 300M i can play 20 other games same Mb lol
    hope is will be fixed.. still this game Rock and Fun to play, if no problems was...
  • Options
    FizzoidFizzoid Registered Users 2 Posts
    The game's slowly been in decline for some time. It was a pretty good WW2 shooter, now you've got freeze rays, mind rays and pumpkin heads, it's become more Sci Fi than WW2
  • Options
    TripleTripeTripleTripe Registered Users 7 Posts
    first time had the massage "cloud and local data conflict!" - wtf this come from?

Local data ... mission number - Cloud data ... no see mission like the other side, I press Local Data
    same window see both stars, conflict? why
    for now, wtf conflict?
    they had problem in the brain of the game? wow so sad.
    why come cloud if there local data :\
  • Options
    c-macc-mac Registered Users 140 Posts
    Fizzoid wrote: »
    The game's slowly been in decline for some time. It was a pretty good WW2 shooter, now you've got freeze rays, mind rays and pumpkin heads, it's become more Sci Fi than WW2
    +1

• Options
    c-macc-mac Registered Users 140 Posts
    Lindyox wrote: »
    Went to upgrade to 3.0 and I am very disappointed with Glu. My Bureau Armor that I fully upgraded lost about 200 points and I am now getting killed on missions. Just another way for you to have to buy Armor. Everything now cost more to upgrade with Bureau units. My last upgrade was originally 617 units, now it's over a 1000. Yet, no way to earn more bureau units. Glu is the worst gaming software company. You guys must be smoking crack with the Mayor of Toronto. Does any of you Business Managers have any Common Sense? You are screwing over your gamers that support your company. Fix Version 3 or I am ready to uninstall this game and NEVER going to play another Glu game ever.

They don't give a shit. Way too many people over seas willing to spend whatever the glu demands.