Options

Glud admin pls help. Problem after today's maintenance.

Dear Glu Admin,

After the maintenance today, I was prompted to enter a new name for my heroes.

IMG_2129.jpg

I cannnot use back my original name as the system says that the name was already in use.

I don't mind changing to another name, but will that cause my progress to be lost? Will my heroes be reverted back to L1? How do I proceed to continue and play the game?

Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Additional info, I can still see my Heroes before I log in.

IMG_2130.jpg
  • Options
    DespairDespair Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi JonWayne,

It happened to me too. After some hesitation, I decided to just use a new name and see what happen. Everything remains the same. Only that I am having a new name.

If all are resetted, the next thing I will do is to delete the game!
  • Options
    Alright man. Thanks for informing me.
  • Options
    kao52533kao52533 Registered Users 18 Posts
    It happened to me too. Just use a new name. Nothing happened. Don't worry.
  • Options
    Yep, thanks for sharing the info. With so many players with reset problem in EW2, I do not want to take the risk unless I'm absolutely sure this will not happen. Anyway, i'm back in the game now. Game on people!
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Yep, thanks for sharing the info. With so many players with reset problem in EW2, I do not want to take the risk unless I'm absolutely sure this will not happen. Anyway, i'm back in the game now. Game on people!

i had mentioned early it okay for your file it just when latest version 1.0.0 lauching miss matching username and account but all your previously processing are store in GLU server info your iCloud user and Game Center it won be gone even you are uninstall and reinstall like i did amazingly more then 50 TIMES