Options

Guilds and Guild Wars

aly2121aly2121 Registered Users 12 Posts
I think that instead of being awarded only the offerings for getting to what-ever rank in the guild wars, you should also receive gold, gems and weapons/armor as to how good your guild did. So like the #1 guild, each player gets 300 gems, and a gold weapon/armor, and then #2 gets something a little worse, etc.

I also feel that the colour of the guild name under your name in-game should change colour as to how your guild is ranked. And you should be able to donate gems/gold to your guild so you can upgrade how many players each guild could have, the bonus to attack/defense/health, etc.

If you have any other suggestions on what to improve/change in the guilds and guild wars, POST IN THIS THREAD

Thanks for your consideration Glu.

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    aly2121 wrote: »
    I think that instead of being awarded only the offerings for getting to what-ever rank in the guild wars, you should also receive gold, gems and weapons/armor as to how good your guild did. So like the #1 guild, each player gets 300 gems, and a gold weapon/armor, and then #2 gets something a little worse, etc.

I also feel that the colour of the guild name under your name in-game should change colour as to how your guild is ranked. And you should be able to donate gems/gold to your guild so you can upgrade how many players each guild could have, the bonus to attack/defense/health, etc.

If you have any other suggestions on what to improve/change in the guilds and guild wars, POST IN THIS THREAD

Thanks for your consideration Glu.

including life, health potion for adding 30 pcs each of them and this game not that easier to win a top one ranking we have spend almost entire time for this and end up get nothing is useful gift from rewards.
    we understood that regulation from day one VP but we have no choice and no expirience for this new add on VP point to earn such a little gift we advice you GLU that second tournament VP add on more incentive prize in coming event specially the gem offer for rewards.
    we love this game design and we addict for this apps for sure but interms of something get wrong we should giving feedback for better application on iOS platform.
    we do not wish to see like EW2 working so hard to get almost a top game in iOS but in recently update event add on like PVP not that popular are we did not visit PVP at all event EW2 are less play in daily basis due to multiple reason mainly network issue can't join or link with multiplayer this is worse then we did not expected like today happen in there EW2..

we hope admin will considering our feedback and appreciate what we mentioned here. and overall the EW3 are welldone very good in ARPG i give GLU 5 STAR / 5 STAR keep up the good work

EW2 - Henshin hoho (Grand Dragon Lord)

EW3 - Henshin Warrior Lv50, Mage Lv27 & Monk Lv17
    - Guild Ascension (Top two ranking)
    - Valor Point Team (Top one ranking)
    - Valor Point alone (Top two ranking)
  • Options
    aly2121aly2121 Registered Users 12 Posts
    that would be nice hen shin