Options

Why is it important to add friends in ew3...

MormonDudeMormonDude Registered Users 7 Posts
I can't see the point in having friends in ew3, unless there is a gifting option I'm not aware of. Your thoughts...
lvl 75 grand dragon in ew2

Comments

• Options
    LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
    As of now it does seem pretty pointless. Although it does allow you to see when your friends are online and gives you a faster better way to "whisper" them. Outside of that it is pretty pointless and from my experiance you are not allowed to have but a small handful of friends on your list.

My guess and hope is that there are plans to one day have the ability to play coop and maybe even pvp. I highly doubt GLU will ever allow you to "gift" things as this would under mind the "pay to win" feature these games are known for. IAPs are the devil of gaming and until gamers understand that it is ruining gaming and go back to paying upfront for quality games we will continue to see situations like this.
  • Options
    LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
    This thread also has some awesome information on fusing gear: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?66193-Eternity-Warriors-3-Primer
  • Options
    MormonDudeMormonDude Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks for the confirmation I thought I might be missing something. And I would have gladly paid a fixed price if it meant I wouldnt have to sit on that fat Cyclops, I'm getting sick of his face.
    lvl 75 grand dragon in ew2