Options

Upgrading Gear

Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
Is there a right and wrong way to upgrade gear? Does it make a difference what items I use for fusion?

Comments

• Options
    LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
    Grave734 wrote: »
    Is there a right and wrong way to upgrade gear? Does it make a difference what items I use for fusion?

The rarer an item is the more fusion xp it is worth. That said if you are fusing an item for the first time you don't want to use an epic or legendary because it would be a waste of xp and gold. You can also see how many levels your item will increase before you fuse them. There will be an arrow up and a number in green that will show the number of levels your item will increase. If you select an item to fuse and then start selecting the items used to fuse into it you will see this number increase, so always pay attention to how many levels you need to max the current star level so not to fuse in too many items, which again would be a waste of fusion items and gold.
  • Options
    Grave734Grave734 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks, but does it matter if i use rare or common items for fusing (or type of gear). In the end will one method cost me more money or give me better stats, vs the other? I read somewhere that it makes more sense to fuse using gray and green items and to not use weapons as that will be the most cost effective. Is that true, given that the more rare items do cost more to use for fusing but they also give you more experience?
  • Options
    fuzzycat89fuzzycat89 Registered Users 4 Posts
    One piece of epic equipment gives way more exp than the grey/green equipments that yield the same amount of gold by selling. It is possible that the fusing cost is higher though. I still prefer fusing using rarer equipment when possible (but only after the first evolution).
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Hi Grave
    finally we are meet here

as u begin on this game dont upgrade any weapon or armour if possible find a good sources to do so.
    mean you have to find the best and stronger armour and weapon to fusion it maximum 2 start 15/15 but dont go for 3 star it just wasted your resources & money if you do that step

please check this link for all about item weapon best drop most hunting places
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?70815-Eternity-Warrior-3-item&p=124749#post124749

GoodLuck man

HenShin EW3
    Warrior Lv50 9038GS Mage Lv50 8973GS & Monk Lv31 2000GS
    Guild ( Ascension ) VP 10# Ranking current version
    Henshin hoho EW2
    Grand Drogan Lord Lv75
    Weapon Armour all Full including Hell bell, Candy crasher, Holloween full Weapon
    :p