Options

Phone rang and game glitched..

pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
Hey Guys

just out of curiosity. I play on the Iphone 4s with the latest ios just wonder what kind of glitches in the game everyone else might expereniced when a someone call you in the middle of a boss fight.

My first call in EW3 glitch was farming cyclop. in the middle of my Rage of Vaj'Ra where the character do a leap and slam animation. Phone rang, load back to the game hit resume game and saw my monk froze in mid-air and cyclop going fruit ninja on me... the character didnt drop back down until he does his fire pillars attack before i gain control.

My second call in EW3 glitch and my favorite. I was farming hellboy got him down to half health where he did his lil rage animation followed by the leap and slam attack. Then my phone rang... came back hit resume. hellboy does he walking backward like usual. So i do my standard hit and run tactic then i notice he just keep walking backward to the corner of the map. i was like.. this is odd... so i just keep attacking him til hes dead got my first unbreakable item :D

anyone else experienced some wierd and funny glitch when you phone rang in the middle of the boss fight?