Options

transmuting incredients

MTMindedMTMinded Registered Users 2 Posts
hey there,

here is, what i suppose to be a great enhancement of EW3: transmuting!

You know the problem? You got about 20 sigils of xyz, 15 hearts of xyz but no more blood left... yay ... now you are off for endless hours of grinding old lvl, only with the purpose of getting some blood to evolve your item.

but wait! why not ask a magician of you choice, to just cast some forbidden spells and transmute your incredients?

I thought on something like:
5 eyes -> 1 blood -> 3 eyes
5 blood -> 1 sigil -> 3 blood
5 sigils -> 1 heart -> 3 sigils
5 hearts -> 1 soul -> 3 hearts

the lower return for downgrading should be to prevent from transmuting everything to save inventory slots.

and ... since leveling up renderes them obsolete... why not also do something like:
10 minion eyes -> 1 fiend eye -> 7 minion eyes
... and so on...

this would really reduce frustration (as for me, i'm already moaning about every sigil and heart - i need blood...)

so long*

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    that would be great but think about it from their point of view. They want people buying gems and you will buy less gems if you can easily get regents
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    that would be great but think about it from their point of view. They want people buying gems and you will buy less gems if you can easily get regents

You nailed it ;)

And most of us will notice that health shrine is missing... so everyone is required to purchase life potions with gems..

I like this idea, in EW2 we can level up a element.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Also I notice that some items need reagent from a couple of dungeons higher than you can manage to evolve. Getting to these dungeons need the evolved gear, so you're screwed however you look at it.

Bringing reagent drop areas back a dungeon or two, would certainly give me the will to go further. Like it has been said on many occasions Glu will not make any change that could lose them money, they would rather keep those spending cash and lose those that don't.

It's not about our enjoyment, it's about their profit...
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    The problem with this is it removes the exclusivity or rarity of the soulshards. This would mean that any noob could farm eyes for a few hours and transmute to have enough hearts and shards for a max upgrade. The final upgrade is, and should be, hard to attain, otherwise the whole game would become too easy.