Options

My Monk Seems Bugged.

I play on a smartphone running the Android system version 4.1.1. I have been playing only a few days. I started playing with the warrior. I tried to start the monk yesterday. I seem to have encountered some sort of bug with the tutorial.

When I log in to the monk I get the message, "Lets turn in your first quest." The green arrow points at the quest button on the left of the screen. When I tap the quest button I go to the quest screen. It displays the green sign saying, "Claim your reward", with the bouncing green arrow pointing down at the button in the lower right corner of the quest window. However, instead of the button to claim the reward for a completed quest, I get the "fight" button to start a new quest. The fight button is my only option in the game at that point. Once I am in the quest window I am unable to use the back button to return to the main screen. I can only choose to enter the quest via the fight button. My only other option is to exit the game using the controls on my device. This has happened now three times. Each time I use the fight button I am put into the next quest in the main story line with no opportunity to turn in the quests I have completed.

I am not able to do anything with the character other than go into the quest screen. I am unable to access any other window on my character. I am unable to view or manage inventory. I am unable to upgrade skills. I am at the point now that the character cannot complete the quest currently being offered because his gear and skills are still those of a character just created.

Is this a known issue with a successful workaround available?

Comments

• Options
    QwestyngbeastQwestyngbeast Registered Users 4 Posts
    It has been well past two weeks since I put in my help ticket on this issue. I have had no reply other than the automated acknowledgement that the help ticket was received. How long is the typical response time for bugged account tickets such as this?
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    right now, about 1 month ~ months later because the customer support is backlogged.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Lol you're SOL. Buy a better phone or forget about this game lmao