Options

Endless mode rebalance.

telephone484telephone484 Registered Users 17 Posts
I have been playing endless mode for a little while, and I get stuck on 79 every time. This is just a HUGE difficulty curve from 60. I could 1 hit enemies and bosses up until 20ish, two hit bosses until 50ish and now the bosses and enemies do ridiculous amounts of damage and a much larger health bar...

Comments

• Options
    RazvicoolRazvicool Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hello,

Sorry, but your comment is simply suggesting you do not understand what endless mode means.
    Endless mode or survival in other games, refers to an limitless or simply huge amount of waves with progressive monsters in each wave.
    It is the point of the mode to make enemies stronger.
    The complaint that you find wave 79 MUUCH harder than 60 doesn't make sense.As long as it becomes harder nothing is wrong.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    endless mob lvl vs player's or current obtainable gear is totally off. with fully maxed 36 gold weapon and unbreakable armor you still gonna have a hard time getting pass 115 w/o pot or revive. or Max lvl 44 gold weapon and 2 piece godly getting to lvl 125 its really hard on monk. Mage and warrior is abit easier. mob at around lvl 110+ requires 3-6 hit depends on weapon and hit from 1500-3000 per hit thats insane. even JC dont hit for more than 1.5.