Options

Vanity items. people wants to increase the drop rate!!!

yuengwapoyuengwapo Registered Users 12 Posts
First of all sorry for my english. ok so Im very Dissapointed about the vanity items! i think i killed nian in jade forest fo about 300x and still no VANITY items!! i am very mad, its a waste of time!! maybe you guys made it "kill nian 200x or 300x or 500x to or 100000000x and you will get the stupid wings!!!!!! cmon glu! increase the drop rate, many people are complaining. hope u will hear us. THANK YOU!
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    setaku85setaku85 Registered Users 4 Posts
    me too
    i waste more than 4hr for wings
  • Options
    Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Drop rate should be increased in endless tower because jade forest is just for VANITY.
  • Options
    HipsterYOLOHipsterYOLO Registered Users 12 Posts
    Are you guys kidding me? 4 hours and 300 kills? It's VANITY. Do you know the meaning of that word? They're supposed to be rare as ****. I got the Nian ones, and the General ones - still missing the hellboy ones. I farmed for 46 hours, JUST for the two wings - I've earned more than 34 million coins on selling random shit from the bosses. If you complain about 300 kills, or 4 hours of farming - you don't deserve them.

End of rant, get back to farming them if you TRULY want them.
  • Options
    Are you guys kidding me? 4 hours and 300 kills? It's VANITY. Do you know the meaning of that word? They're supposed to be rare as ****. I got the Nian ones, and the General ones - still missing the hellboy ones. I farmed for 46 hours, JUST for the two wings - I've earned more than 34 million coins on selling random shit from the bosses. If you complain about 300 kills, or 4 hours of farming - you don't
  • Options
    yeah but many players are still complaining...
  • Options
    TharassinTharassin Registered Users 23 Posts
    I have farmed hellboy ONLY the past 4-5 days now obtained milions of coins, spent on skills and tournament. And I have yet to see the wings drop. And believe me, he is the only one ive been farming for over 49 hours if not more.

Its ridiciouless to hear small-fries getting their hands on Nian wings and x amount of general FLAGS (not wings, they are backi items), after just a few run. While i keep killing Hellboy over and over and over again without Luck. I have even stuck some tape on my screen to cover the amount of coins i have made to make me less distracted.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    The kill rate for vanity drop is around 1k-2k

Killed 1.5k myself before they dropped (around 9-12mil coins)

From the sounds of it you guys have killed it from 300-500 times, if they weren't rare then they wouldnt be cool to have.
    Farm more complain less, vanity items drop is not nerfed, the only change that needs to happen is endless mode drop rate thats it.

P.S. Tharassin, hell boys vanity drop seems to be the rarest of them all.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    I see, still makes me lose all hope of getting it though I've spent days on only him. Im Afraid to take off the tape to see 2?.000.000 coins if not 3?.000.000 X-(

I could really need some godly equipment from cyclops and a legendary weapon. And his trash loot is worth more than Hellboys.
  • Options
    Farming cyclops for gear is smart, the flags drop before any decent gear does lol.

When you solely focus on getting the wings/flags you will lose hope because it has such a low drop rate
    Estimate around 0.05-0.1% gotta focus on something else and they will just pop up when you least expect it.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
    Embarresed to say how much ive been playing for this new years event. Oo so far gotten 8 general flags to drop. No legendary weapon yet.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Not everyone just sit in their houses and play EW3. Most people have to work and go to school. For Chinese players they have holidays now but they have to spend time with their family. And what if someone wants to have the supposed vanity items on all 3 characters? Should they just give up? There is no point to make a seasonal/possibly one-time-only item have such a low drop rate. I wouldn't mind the drop rate if Jade Forest was a permanent content, but it's not. They either have to make it a permanent content or increase the drop rate.
  • Options
    I second that. I cannot believe the drop rates on these items being THIS low when you take into consideration that people have their Daily tvinge to do.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    I was able to play in my workplace and my home aswell in the last few days, counting from the money and levels i have gotten -4 total levels-, i ONLY farmed jade cyclopse, i am around 1800-2000 kills overall just on him. So far i got ONE godly drop chest (pretty mutch around the 50.th kill) from that point nothing useful. NO wings NO legendary weapon. AFTER 2000!!!!!!!! kills! I was lucky to have time to play so many timeshours still did not worth it. What do peoples, who can play only 1 hour per day feels like? How they supposed to get ANYTHING from event if even me with 2k kills couldnt???? ..I feel myself tired,disappointed,pissed,and yea embarresed about the time i wasted...This is why you play a game? To get theese feelings? I dont think so......
  • Options
    DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    I've been farming legendary hellboy for a day, then jade cyclops for a day, then legendary hellboy... rinse and repeat. For like 6 or 7 days now. No wings whatsoever. Jade cyclops dropped a godly helm and chestplate of resolve, though. Still... with my IIF at 371.1%, you'd think I'd have more luck. On the upside, I've almost maxed all my skills for my warrior. Meh.
  • Options
    DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    DFresch wrote: »
    I've been farming legendary hellboy for a day, then jade cyclops for a day, then legendary hellboy... rinse and repeat. For like 6 or 7 days now. No wings whatsoever. Jade cyclops dropped a godly helm and chestplate of resolve, though. Still... with my IIF at 371.1%, you'd think I'd have more luck. On the upside, I've almost maxed all my skills for my warrior. Meh.

And on my very next playthrough after posting this, guess what I just found? Moral of the story: keep grinding.
  • Options
    I dont have the optimizim to think ill get the hellboy wings before the event is over. Im really annoyed having to farm the boss ejer since the release and imagine that it has been all for nothing. If I dont get the Wings after ALL the time spent on this I dont see myself continue playing his game ;-( I like the game and the challenge it has with the bosses but to farm stuff THIS long without getting it after days of non-stop farming is ridiciouless ;-(
  • Options
    Just like to express my opinion again, the drop rate is fine IF IT IS A PERMANENT CONTENT, and I don't mean like seasonal content where if will only be available 1~2 weeks a year. If you want to keep it as a seasonal event then INCREASE THE DROP RATE TO AT LEAST 3~5% (seriously 0.1% is just nauseating!)
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Kleinbud wrote: »
    Embarresed to say how much ive been playing for this new years event. Oo so far gotten 8 general flags to drop. No legendary weapon yet.

i heard ya. gotten 5 myself stil no weapon. i dont equip the flag anymore cuz i'm so sick of it but stil cant bring myself to sell the last one.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    I am getting sick of all day long getting smashed in the head with yin-yang lollipops for nothig..really.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    i heard ya. gotten 5 myself stil no weapon. i dont equip the flag anymore cuz i'm so sick of it but stil cant bring myself to sell the last one.

Are you saying you can unequip wings or are you saying you have to put other wings on to unequip them?
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Are you saying you can unequip wings or are you saying you have to put other wings on to unequip them?

yes you can unequip flag/wing, never try with armor or weapon tho.
  • Options
    WadsWads Registered Users 10 Posts
    DFresch wrote: »
    And on my very next playthrough after posting this, guess what I just found? Moral of the story: keep grinding.

You've just single handedly described a way to fix 90% of the forum posters problems.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Now you know Glu's scheme. Farm for hours and hours or pay real money. I miss the days where you'd just pay an up front fee for the app and go one with your life.
  • Options
    To players complaining about not having the time, i work 45 hours a week sleep for bloody ages after work and still had the time to get the vanity item within the first 3 days, everyone wants it most people just aren't patient enough.

Maybe they should just give the vanity item to all players so people don't feel left out.
    Would you still want it if every player had it?
    Demonic666
  • Options
    JesopJesop Registered Users 21 Posts
    I don't even have the option to even do jade forest: (
  • Options
    CorlysaCorlysa Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wads wrote: »
    You've just single handedly described a way to fix 90% of the forum posters problems.

I just want to check what the IIF is for people who have found wings. I'm sitting at ~125 now and have killed jade nian probably over 1000 times. I've farmed him since the start of the event when I had 600 gs and now I have 2700 gs.

Is the "get wings after 1000-2000 kills" only applicable to those that have over 300 IIF?
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    Maybe they should just give the vanity item to all players so people don't feel left out.
    Would you still want it if every player had it?

It's not about who has it or not. If people like an item, they will use it. You're just being a hypocrite because you were lucky enough to get the wings without farming hard. People have been farming days without rest and still haven't found the wings they want (and especially jade hellboy wings).

The fact you're saying that shows how you just want the items to be rare so you can stand out to be special. If you didn't have the wings after farming for 72 hours straight (and after rest farmed for hours more) like some people did, you'd probably start complaining as well.
  • Options
    I doubt he farmed for 72 hours i havnt even and ive been farming atleast 8 hours a day. When i look back its embarresing, if i stop now its all been for nothing. I really hope that they in the future learn from this and make event items more obtainable than what these low drop rates.
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    It's not about who has it or not. If people like an item, they will use it. You're just being a hypocrite because you were lucky enough to get the wings without farming hard. People have been farming days without rest and still haven't found the wings they want (and especially jade hellboy wings).

The fact you're saying that shows how you just want the items to be rare so you can stand out to be special. If you didn't have the wings after farming for 72 hours straight (and after rest farmed for hours more) like some people did, you'd probably start complaining as well.

So basically you think a person who has spent hundreds hours playing this game have no more right to stand out than some noob who just started? I think the whole point of even playing the game is to stand out. No one here to make friends to invite over for a beer on weekends. If u cant stand out wtf is the point of even playing just go play dragonvale or some other retarded game where all the top players just hacked their score.

If u dont want the wings dont farm for them. If u want the wings farm for them. Very simple. I had 2500+ kills before they dropped for me. Am I mad cuz someone else got them after 20 kills? Nope
  • Options
    WadsWads Registered Users 10 Posts

Judging by your posts, I'm guessing you haven't found any wings yet.

Just so everybody knows, if the drop rate on wings is .05% you can increase your chances of finding them by farming bosses repeatedly. That being said, it only increases your chances because you have more chances of .05%.

The drop rate doesn't increase the more times you fight. You are never guaranteed a drop. Ever. If you've farmed bosses thousands of times and gotten no wings, keep farming.

If you want to stand out so badly go and spend money and buy the 3,000 gem wings. I haven't seen anybody with those.

And just to clarify, I don't have any wings. They are a vanity item. I'm not farming bosses for the wings. I'm farming for the gear. If wings drop that's a bonus. I'm more annoyed that jade cyclops drops minion reagants at the moment.

The amount of value players are putting on these items shows how vain they can be.