Options

Help on advancement

LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
Hey everyone and thanks ahead of time. I'm currently leveling and learning the game but have hit a roadblock. I'll include a screenshot of my character and progress but I'm looking for tips on how to improve and get past levels that are getting me stuck. I'm fine with farming and feel I have decent gear for my level but its getting hard. Glu should soon credit me with 30$ worth of gems soon as well but I don't want to drop them on the god offerings until I'm abit higher level

21lnbdx.png
33lju34.jpg
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I've also heard going into legendary mode helps but I don't know how to change modes. Is it unlocked later down the road?
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Limper wrote: »
    I've also heard going into legendary mode helps but I don't know how to change modes. Is it unlocked later down the road?

legendary mode is unlocked after you beat Ivar normal mode
  • Options
    go back to farm cyclop to replace some of your gear. no excuse to use a green or blue if you able to reach 21 and farm cyclop.

dont bother spending gem with gold offering at your current lvl. use them on increase inventory space or something.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    1) Only keep purple/gold items. Does not apply to experienced players who know all the monster's moves.
    2) Farm for hearts in dragon's neck and upgrade your weapon.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback so quickly! So go back and farm cyclops for some new gear and upgrade my weapon. Sounds good, I got my current gear mostly from offerings. Right now any drops I'm getting on the levels I'm at are vast downgrades, hopefully I can get some upgrades off cyclops.
  • Options
    1) Only keep purple/gold items. Does not apply to experienced players who know all the monster's moves.
    2) Farm for hearts in dragon's neck and upgrade your weapon.

True my second playthru i'm just lazy to farm armor at normal mode. i jsut go for maxed Weapon and until im unable to further w/o upgrade some armor to increase survival rate.
  • Options
    Would it also be worth to farm endless mode when I can? So far I hit level 20 no issues. Not sure if the xp/drops there are better or if I'd just be wasting my time.

I can beat cyclops in about 30 seconds so he's easy to farm but the only decent drops I notice are some upgrading purples.
  • Options
    1010 gems currently, I bought one jade offering earlier but the gear was 2 levels higher so I can't even use it yet. All purple gear I get from cyclops are low levels like level 6 when my current gears 15-20.
  • Options
    i dont know about android version but IOS version of endless is hard and the drop rate is low. only way to get good gear it to beat monster way above your current weapon and armor rating.

you can farm endless to get some reagents but gear wise they have low drop rate. better off farming reg boss.

"Offering" item are base on your current lvl ofcause it better then boss drop since ppl are paying for it.
  • Options
    Facing endless I hit 30 woohoo and got 2x silver offerings. When I redeemed them though the items were once again above my level lol its kind of frustrating but I guess I just need to get to the next boss and farm it for ages.
  • Options
    Just tried fighting nian. Waste of 5 revives. The ball things hit me instantly after I revive and killed me. So frustrated.
  • Options
    you have to learn his move dont go in blindly and attack. learn the mnk skill, what skill to use and what time is best to use it.

heres a tip for mnk

attack while moving to your left toward Nian right arm and hind leg. (Nian alway attack with left arm first follow by his right arm)
    so moving to the left give you enough time to expect the next attack. you can alway use fist of the 7 seven for quick attack.

when he gonna do his dash move. you notice he lean to his left. you can avoid it by running to the left on your side.

when he start shooting light ball. he does a choking animation. move away from him. he does a set of 3 then a set of 5. attack after the second set.

lighting strike + light ball attack = run around in circle as far as you can. (at low lvl theres really nothing you can do, at high lvl you can stun him out of his move)

now most annoying skill are the hand slam follow by the light strike. Nian does this move after 40% hp or rage (turn red) you can wait it out by running around in circle (safest) or attack inbetween the attack just move away from the circle on the floor Or flying kick attack follow by dodge (need pratice)

notice why i never mention "dodge" because use only when unavoidable since the cool down time is long. most of Nain move are easily avoid it just by mnk movement speed increase. and use the ROV skill when you have 3 orb or after he rage to save mana for emergency dodge.

i barely use dodge even after high lvl when dodge time is down to 2 sec.
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    you have to learn his move dont go in blindly and attack. learn the mnk skill, what skill to use and what time is best to use it.

heres a tip for mnk

attack while moving to your left toward Nian right arm and hind leg. (Nian alway attack with left arm first follow by his right arm)
    so moving to the left give you enough time to expect the next attack. you can alway use fist of the 7 seven for quick attack.

when he gonna do his dash move. you notice he lean to his left. you can avoid it by running to the left on your side.

when he start shooting light ball. he does a choking animation. move away from him. he does a set of 3 then a set of 5. attack after the second set.

lighting strike + light ball attack = run around in circle as far as you can. (at low lvl theres really nothing you can do, at high lvl you can stun him out of his move)

now most annoying skill are the hand slam follow by the light strike. Nian does this move after 40% hp or rage (turn red) you can wait it out by running around in circle (safest) or attack inbetween the attack just move away from the circle on the floor Or flying kick attack follow by dodge (need pratice)

notice why i never mention "dodge" because use only when unavoidable since the cool down time is long. most of Nain move are easily avoid it just by mnk movement speed increase. and use the ROV skill when you have 3 orb or after he rage to save mana for emergency dodge.

i barely use dodge even after high lvl when dodge time is down to 2 sec.

Thanks a ton for the sound advice. I think I need to fay GS up first though since I'm only in the 880s lol