Options

Screwed Up Normal Drops

Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
I recently broke 11k gs on my warrior, so I decided to start trying to get my monk through to legendary mode. Got the 300 gs or so required to pass clops easy, farmed next lvl and got a lvl 9 weapon for easy cyclops farming. Farmed and farmed and cyclops never once dropped a level 15 weapon that would use fiend reagents not even a trash one.

I figured maybe its a fluke so I worked my way to the secret chamber right before nian and farmed a purp lvl 15 butcher claws. Started farming Nian low and behold he is not dropping the level 21 weapon that would use demon reagents not one not even trash. I found a gold lvl 15 figured I would try it on up towards hellboy. While farming eyes at the secret chamber the great sword skeleton starts dropping level 21 weapons, not anything better than a green but still should not b happening when Nian wont even drop one. Just to double check i killed nian 100 more times, no lvl 21 weapon trash or otherwise. Went back and farmed secret chamber 50 times got 10 lvl 21 weapons.

Is it just my imagination or isn't each boss supposed to drop a weapon that uses his reagents and one that uses the next reagent up? Like cyclops drops lvl 9 minion reagents,and lvl 15 fiend reagents. Nian should drop lvl 15 for fiend reagents and 21 for demon reagents. Hellboy should drop lvl 21 and 26 which both use demon reagents. Legen Cyclops drops lvl 26 demon reagents and 31 uses champion. Nian drops lvl 31 champion and 36 uses prince reagents. Hellboy only exception thus far only drops lvl 36 weapons not lvl 44.

If I'm way off base here just let me know but I'm almost sure this is how it's supposed to work. Look forward to your feedback to either correct my thinking on this or confirm that it is messed up.

Regards,
Uberness. -Elites-

Comments

• Options
    HibriaHibria Registered Users 25 Posts
    They broke this game with recent patch. Gonna have to wait till they get their crap together.
  • Options
    So u r telling me I am not crazy the game is broke?
  • Options
    HipsterYOLOHipsterYOLO Registered Users 12 Posts
    You guys gotta stop saying "they broke the game bla bla bla"!

It's bull shit. They only changed the drop chances of the jade forest AND endless tower, they didn't touch anything else. I think that the legendary weapons that each boss drops are for the next reagent "table" - and their epic weapons are for their own reagent "table", correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my experience.
  • Options
    JesopJesop Registered Users 21 Posts
    Uberness may be a little correct. Before patch Nian was only dropping his lvl of items. Lately I have been getting items that should drop from Cyclops. I just picked up the lvl 13 legendary talisman from Nian. In same drop I got the epic ring that should drop at cyclops also. So I do believe that it is screwed up. The ring was lvl 12 if I remember.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Why are you farming at Nian? I learned after 3-4 battles that his drops are always crap... Surely after 10 fights of nothing good you would have caught on. Lol
  • Options
    You guys gotta stop saying "they broke the game bla bla bla"!

It's bull shit. They only changed the drop chances of the jade forest AND endless tower, they didn't touch anything else. I think that the legendary weapons that each boss drops are for the next reagent "table" - and their epic weapons are for their own reagent "table", correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my experience.
    Well apparently guy they did break the game bla bla bla cuz bosses drop all rarities of 2 different tiers of weapons, helmets, and chest pieces. One that uses the reagents they drop and one that uses next reagent up. You would know this if u read the first post in the thread.... Or played the game very much at all..... I'm not whining I'm trying to point out something that IS SCREWED UP SINCE THE UPDATE. So apparently they accidentally changed it some how and maybe they are unaware.
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    I've been farming the level before nian once I noticed this lol
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    I did notice something when i play normal mode again. They seem to extended the transition stage for the reagent. now we all know the frist stage after the boss stage will alway drop the same reagent but second stage onward should drop the next stage reagent.

Ex. devil forest will still drop the same reagent as pre cyclop and dragon neck is when the next stage reagent drop. But i gotten minnon eye and field blood in dragon neck. or fiend eye and demon blood in hero road where wolffang pass is the stage right after hall of divine.

As for the weapon. Boss do drop weapon a tier higher and a helm with extremely low chance. you can see the Primer stated this as well about the helm. will exception of Nian which will drop weapon of all 3 tiers. hellboy alway drop his tier and next tier weapon except the new lvl 44 gold.

normal model

Cyclop- drop lvl 9 gold weapon and "phenomenal set" and extremely rare chance of lvl 15 gold and "heavenly helm".

nian - drop lvl 15 gold weapon and "heavenly set" and extremely rare chance lvl 21 gold and helm

hellboy- drop lvl 21 gold and "exquisite set or something i could be wrong. if anyone got the correct name from hellboy normal please correct me" with extreme rare chance of lvl 26 gold weapon but NO "ancient helm"

Legendary mode

cyclop- drop lvl 26 ,lvl 31 gold, "Ancient Set" with rare chance of "transcendence helm" but no lvl 36 weapon.

Nian- drop lvl 31gold weapon, "Transcendence set" and rare chance lvl 36 gold and unbreakable helm.

Hellboy- drop lvl 36 gold weapon only and "unbreakable set minus the ring"

Now aboce are base on my experences when i first play thru the game.

But now they seem to drop gold item of lesser tier as well since endless was added as stated by uber.
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    I did notice something when i play normal mode again. They seem to extended the transition stage for the reagent. now we all know the frist stage after the boss stage will alway drop the same reagent but second stage onward should drop the next stage reagent.

Ex. devil forest will still drop the same reagent as pre cyclop and dragon neck is when the next stage reagent drop. But i gotten minnon eye and field blood in dragon neck. or fiend eye and demon blood in hero road where wolffang pass is the stage right after hall of divine.

As for the weapon. Boss do drop weapon a tier higher and a helm with extremely low chance. you can see the Primer stated this as well about the helm. will exception of Nian which will drop weapon of all 3 tiers. hellboy alway drop his tier and next tier weapon except the new lvl 44 gold.

normal model

Cyclop- drop lvl 9 gold weapon and "phenomenal set" and extremely rare chance of lvl 15 gold and "heavenly helm".

nian - drop lvl 15 gold weapon and "heavenly set" and extremely rare chance lvl 21 gold and helm

hellboy- drop lvl 21 gold and "exquisite set or something i could be wrong. if anyone got the correct name from hellboy normal please correct me" with extreme rare chance of lvl 26 gold weapon but NO "ancient helm"

Legendary mode

cyclop- drop lvl 26 ,lvl 31 gold, "Ancient Set" with rare chance of "transcendence helm" but no lvl 36 weapon.

Nian- drop lvl 31gold weapon, "Transcendence set" and rare chance lvl 36 gold and unbreakable helm.

But now they seem to drop gold item of lesser tier as well since endless was added as stated by uber.

Exactly they supposed to have chance to drop gold of next tier weapon. Now they don't even drop trash from next tier
  • Options
    RelentlessRelentless Registered Users 28 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »

normal model

Legendary mode

This is how it has been for atleast 2 and a half weeks... Atleast on the normal mode part... I know this because I have gotten to hellboy once and beaten him once... On a warrior and then on a mage.
  • Options
    GwanggaetoTheGreatGwanggaetoTheGreat Registered Users 28 Posts
    Champion Netherborn(Normal) Drop "Ancient Helm" Resolve And Fortitude....I Got It In My 3Characters....

IGN: Gwanggaeto