Options

-Addiction- Guild recruitment for top active players

Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
Addiction is a guild put together by 10 highly active players who have had enough of inactive guild and members pulling ranks down. We have finally formed the guild and are ready to recruit. We have an average GS of 9000 with half the members over 10000GS.

Guild Requirements -
You need to have at least 8500GS on one character this is high GS guild and once we have a full 50/50 guild we will have broken into top 5 guilds with ease. Your VP input has to be high. It all depends on the type of event it is but anyone with VP deemed too low will be removed, for the benefit of the guild. One of the most import an things we boast is to be ACTIVE IN CHAT. We have great members who are all active and we don't settle for quiet people and have a great community, one of the most important things in a great guild.

If you want to be part of a great guild that is going to be one of the top in no time, then leave a post below with GS and a little about yourself like where you are from.

I hope to have you joining the guild soon.
GL Zaytoon
Zaytoon
Addiction
Guild Leader

Comments

• Options
    Mixson6Mixson6 Registered Users 5 Posts
    So you guys don't want the spots we opened up for you?
  • Options
    Sorry there was too many of us and didnt want to leave anyone behind plus not everyone was for it and Im loyal to my members thanks though
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    We understand , space would have been made , both our guilds combined would truly be awsome.
  • Options
    It really would maybe we can come to some sort if an agreement on a merger?
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    Ur the leader of your guild im the leader of mine, im sure we can come to an agreement , what do you suggest, ofcourse ill have to run it through my admins aswell.
  • Options
    What do you want from a guild? We want it to be exclusive for high GS and active people active in chat also we want noone below 8k and most people in the 10k region. Activity in tournaments also with high VP scores from every single member
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    Youve got the same exact motives as us, we also expect loyalty from our mems , we average around 9-10kgs anyway , well always be top ten in tourneys , im sure if wed joined alliances wed become top im tourneys no doubt , i do admit it will be a big move but i can assure noone will be left behind.
  • Options
    Mergeing will not happen lol , too many different opinions and zaytoon clearly wants hes own guild all i can say is GL with Addiction. I say that in behalf of the Elites.

Peace