Options

Mage lvling

EvilwendyEvilwendy Registered Users 18 Posts
Hey. So everyone posts on forums about the warrior. I havent seen a single post about the mage lol. Is the mage just trash or what? Im lvl 14 mage. Somebody has to know something. Is it as good as the warrior? Bossing wise. Or just stick with the warrior?

Comments

• Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    In all honesty mage is my favorite class due to play style but she's been needed damage wise I hear. I only have a level 13 warrior, could never get into him. Love my monk main though he's being replaced by my mage.

Mage boss fights are easier in my opinion, especially once you stack your energy reductions. She does crazy damage just don't get caught by the boss. Practice her teleport ice spell and when to use it
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Re the mage, what do people think, go for ER or IIF? energy reduction or item find.

I had a post but it was deleted for some reason
  • Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    You don't need to stack energy reduction. The mage IS energy reduction. Mage is literally stand there and time your teleports to win. The only thing you really need to do well is a GOOD weapon and timing, the rest is trivial

The mage is honestly crap without a decent weapon. That's the only constant factor in doing anything with her
  • Options
    Hagia SophiaHagia Sophia Registered Users 13 Posts
    Mage is very very good.

And she is awesome damage wise. You just need to master the animation interrupt method... atack 1 + 2 + 3 - walk 1 + 2 + 3 and so on... probably she is the best dps