Options

[Android] Guild Ascension ( and a few questions )

mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
Hi all,

So after recruiting a bunch of awesome players in a weeks time from starting the guild we managed to reach 25 in rankings and 27 in the last VP tournament which is fairly good considering we are a relatively new guild.

If anyone else with 3000 gs and over in this forum are interested in joining please post in this thread. I understand there are some other android guild recruitments happening here and it would not be a bad idea if we could join up as i can see some crazy high gs players around here. Working together in this forum community would help immensely. Also i can pass on guild leadership to any willing member if they want, as i myself am satisfied with being just an officer.

My current GS for warrior is 8668 and only have 40,000 vp from the last tournament while im now working on monk and maybe mage later. i do hope to improve for the next tourney.

I must ask the more experienced ios players here though, if there are only 2 types of tournaments for ew3 (fusion and evolution) or are there more? and if you have any tips for tournaments, and playing endless mode etc.

Thank you in advance for any contribution.

Cheers :)
;)