Options

Droprates for Jade Forest vanities?

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
Android just got the update for Jade Forest--2 weeks after iOS had there's (so anyone who argues that android play store is more favored by developers than the appstore is either dense, bias, or both) but I digress.

I can kill Nian pretty easily--meaning 1 kill about 10 seconds but my chances are far off on the other two. With Glu being absolute cheapskates, I know the rates will be quite low. So at what percentage figure am I looking at?

Comments

• Options
    jamesb8488jamesb8488 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Pretty crappy considering I cant even get demon hearts anymore to progress my gear to beat champion netherborn on normal. But, I am sure if I spend 210 gems on revives I can beat him and I just might get a demon heart on the first boss in legendary and make my gear obsolete after killing the bosses in acient caverns only to find myself farming once again to beat cyclops.. drop rates suck now in endless towers after its nerf and its effected the entire game.
  • Options
    Honestly endless tower is a terrible place to farm for improved items. It's generally a place to go for gold farming--start low and work your way up till your inventory is full or when you die.

It might be better just to farm Jade Nian for gold since he's easy to kill and can drop 2k in gold/items per 10 seconds you need to kill him.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Android just got the update for Jade Forest--2 weeks after iOS had there's (so anyone who argues that android play store is more favored by developers than the appstore is either dense, bias, or both) but I digress.

I can kill Nian pretty easily--meaning 1 kill about 10 seconds but my chances are far off on the other two. With Glu being absolute cheapskates, I know the rates will be quite low. So at what percentage figure am I looking at?

Jade cyclops:
    Vanity drop percentages are roughly 0.05-0.1 , 1k-2k kills
    Gear wise jade cyclops only drops 2 godly items (helm and chest.) and unbreakable ring of berserker, There all quite hard to get.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Jade Hellboy wings: around 0.001%
    Jade Cyclops: around 0.01%
    Jade Nian: around 0.01%

Those are just my guesses. But just wanted to tell you that some people didn't get Jade Hellboy's wings after 10k kills, and some people got all godly items from cyclops but not a single flag, and some spent 1 week farming nian but still doesn't have the wings.
  • Options
    iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Gear Drops on iOS are horrendous, you will feel the pain. I switched from Android to iOS this week and is blows hard.
  • Options
    What does Glu expect to get from this? They don't even profit from low drop rate of the vanity. Sure it adds value to the wings but you can't even trade them. I'm on Android but if we're talking 1/10,000 chance on Nian then screw it.
  • Options
    Anyone have approximate figures of Vanity drop on the Jade Nian?
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^1 week no wing according to some on world chat. Since a few people are starting to get wings after 2 weeks, I'd say maybe 1~2 weeks.
  • Options
    And this is on average of how many hours of farming a day at a rate of 10 second kills? If this event is permanent I won't mind the low chance as much but if we're on a deadline then I'm not going to even bother.
  • Options
    xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    I can only kill nian and he only drops green items..
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    how many of guys actually got helmet, chestplate and murdermaker from jade cyclop? i mean all those gears together