Options

There really is no point.

ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
Ive seen alot of fantastic ideas, some simple , some complex but i dont think there is a point to suggest anything simply because the only people that view these threads are forum admins therefore they have no authority whatsoever but to pass on a message. All these forum admins can do is see an idea and forward that idea onto thier superior, the chances of those ideas being implemented are as bad as getting what you want from legendary cyclops, most likely our ideas will get thrown out the window, if Glu cba to fix bugs and improve gameplay , our ideas have no chance of being inputted in gameplay.

P.s glu admins dont reply to this i already know what your gonna say ' we are forum admins and dont have the authority bla bla' , im tired of seeing our questionsho unanswered.

Peace out ew3,

Comments

• Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    They claim developers visit the forums but its not likely.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Limper wrote: »
    They claim developers visit the forums but its not likely.

We have no control over the developers and can't "make" them visit the forums, but we are told that they do visit. While the forum admins do not have any control over changing the game, we are able to pass your feedback along directly. Better than us not being here at all...
  • Options
    MikesestMikesest Registered Users 10 Posts
    All game dev's do visit their games forums to see their game players outlook. There are forum mods who pass on some stuff but they cant pass on everything. A game dev can access these forums as easy as any1 else and read whats going on. They dont say anything but they listen. They may not do anything about it. But thats their problem in the long run. When they notice their sales start dropping and less and less players play their game. Bet ur *** they will do what they can to make their game succeed. Right now. All i see to make this game better is. Add guild raids ,would make this game a ehole lot better. Hell id even b willing to pay more. Disable revives during a guild raid. Events are boring. Especially the sigle place prizes. Like their last event. Spin the slots. Get a skyfire plate honestly. The ammount of money some them ppl spent. They got the skyfire plate from the reels. Why the **** make it a winners prize. If ppl gonna spend $1000+ to win a tourney like that. They got the dam skyfire plate. So congrats to them. They now have 2. Dumb ****s is all i can say.