Options

Elites guild Recruiting again. Rank 9. Tourney winners.

ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
Ill keep this simple, to join you must be over 9k gs on atleast one char, minimum 500k overall vp. And active daily.

Weve won a tourny and will win many more.

Current rankings: GS#9. VP#8

To apply comment below your IGN, GS and VP.

If you dont have a forum account then add the following players in your friends:
Resolved - Guild Leader
Uberness - Senior officer
Gabriel95 - Senior officer
Mixson6 - Senior officer
Demonic666- Officer

Once your friend request has been accepted leave your guild and you will be sent an invite.

You will not regret becoming an Elite.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    We have a couple spots open, a great fun guild without a bunch of bossy leaders! We already won a tourney, we need your help to win some more! So yall know the rewards for top guild can b very awesome. Come help us win!
  • Options
    JuxiennJazzJuxiennJazz Registered Users 5 Posts
    Amen to that! Join this awesome guild, you won't regret it!
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    My list is full and I'm spammed with friend requests.
    Don't send it to me.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    PlutoeyPlutoey Registered Users 10 Posts
    My nick is Plutoey. I have been playing for 2 weeks and have been consistently the top 150 in each tournament. Am currently at 7.8k gs waiting for fusion tournament to hit about 8.5-9k gs and about 150-200k vp. Do let me know if there's a slot available thanks!
  • Options
    Hmm plutoey your gs is pretty low, but it seems to me that your dedicated, ill invite you but this will be a probationary, therefore youll have to prove to us that you have what it takes . Leave your guild :)
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm noob like uber.
    Can I join? Pls
  • Options
    Resolved wrote: »
    Hmm plutoey your gs is pretty low, but it seems to me that your dedicated, ill invite you but this will be a probationary, therefore youll have to prove to us that you have what it takes . Leave your guild :)

Sure, thanks for the opportunity. Just left my guild.
  • Options
    Plutoey wrote: »
    Sure, thanks for the opportunity. Just left my guild.

eh i got kicked before the fusion tournament even started. was there some issue? hope to have at least a reason for it, just hours ago was encouraged to farm for the event to prove my probation period lol.
  • Options
    EternulEternul Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just curious as to why I was kicked. The first tourney I was with you guys we won and I had third highest VP in guild. Second one last I heard we were not participating in. It was the offerings. Log in later to see I was kicked. Pretty much on the game every minute im not at work or sleeping so obviously it wasnt due to inactivity.
  • Options
    Eternul wrote: »
    Just curious as to why I was kicked. The first tourney I was with you guys we won and I had third highest VP in guild. Second one last I heard we were not participating in. It was the offerings. Log in later to see I was kicked. Pretty much on the game every minute im not at work or sleeping so obviously it wasnt due to inactivity.

Eternul really sorry bout that. Apparently my 2 yr old son has figured out how to "play" daddy's game lol leave guild ur in and I'll send invite right now. Sorry bout that
  • Options
    Eternul we all thought u left lmao uber got owned by hes kid, bless him, anyways wev cleared a spot for u bro , hurry n come back
  • Options
    Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
    lol Plutoey shouldn't have left our guild :') that made my night I can sleep on that note.
    Hey Resolved hope thins are good just had to post that lol plus it's a free bump ;P good going with the guild well done we're close behind though ;)
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    Well good luck lol , plutoey got kicked by accident.... You dont need yo rub it in hes face haha.
  • Options
    EternulEternul Registered Users 6 Posts
    Oh man so actually I got owned by a 2 year old. I'm ok with that since I have a couple of my own that seem to be a little technologically advanced. Thanks for the reply fellas
  • Options
    Plutoey wrote: »
    eh i got kicked before the fusion tournament even started. was there some issue? hope to have at least a reason for it, just hours ago was encouraged to farm for the event to prove my probation period lol.

Currently top 100 for survival tourney, let me know if will reconsider anytime =D
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I got your invitation, but it seem your guild is full...
  • Options
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    I got your invitation, but it seem your guild is full...

Sorry bout that makin room right now. I'll resend invite
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Sorry bout that makin room right now. I'll resend invite

No no, I already join other. sorry...
  • Options
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    No no, I already join other. sorry...

Haha ok bro maybe later then. Let us know when ur ready
  • Options
    One spot open any takers?
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    BlackWidow 4500k gs 250k vp I just started 2 going on 3 weeks sorry if I'm to noob but I've been in ascension getting goldy items so I'll be y'all's level in a week watch me then add me to the guild. I spend atleast 200 dollars each tourny. That's how I got up so fast but I would love to help a good guild out. I left ascension cause the lack of non-active members hope yals isn't like that. Also I have 2 friends that are top 30 in gs rank all time who would like to join as we'll with 1m vp
  • Options
    BlackWidow 4500k gs 250k vp I just started 2 going on 3 weeks sorry if I'm to noob but I've been in ascension getting goldy items so I'll be y'all's level in a week watch me then add me to the guild. I spend atleast 200 dollars each tourny. That's how I got up so fast but I would love to help a good guild out. I left ascension cause the lack of non-active members hope yals isn't like that. Also I have 2 friends that are top 30 in gs rank all time who would like to join as we'll with 1m vp

I'll send invite in a sec
  • Options
    puppetknivespuppetknives Registered Users 8 Posts
    if you wanna recruit me very active, 2 weeks of playing 10230 GS currently leveling my monk. consistently on the top 500 below ..current vp 350,000 add me, my username is puppetknives
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Maybe if there is an empty spot.
    Unfortunately I was in 3 guilds and leaders were cheaters:D IGN: shee I have 7600 GS (total 11308), and rapidly growing, low VP (70k) because missed all tournaments due work trip. Very active (~6-8h every day). Spend $$ periodically:cool: Thanks!
  • Options
    One spot open any takers?

still looking for spot, let me know if have.
  • Options
    DecapitareDecapitare Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi, if you still have a spot left and are willing to add me, my ign is Decapitare. My gs is 8k and total vp around 300k. Keep in mind that this is not my overall gs and with some farming, it will be higher. Also my vp is pretty low because it's been less than a couple of weeks since I had high enough gs to contribute successfully. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Peace
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Decapitare wrote: »
    Hi, if you still have a spot left and are willing to add me, my ign is Decapitare. My gs is 8k and total vp around 300k. Keep in mind that this is not my overall gs and with some farming, it will be higher. Also my vp is pretty low because it's been less than a couple of weeks since I had high enough gs to contribute successfully. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Peace

Wow, another person ditched Apotheosis for Elites? Jesus, DeathPulse is gonna go nutz.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    We dont knowingly steal members.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Resolved wrote: »
    We dont knowingly steal members.

No, its not your fault that our members arent loyal and will ditch us for a better guild. Elites is a great guild, resolved, but one day Apotheosis will beat you.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DecapitareDecapitare Registered Users 12 Posts
    Lol Ultra i hope you got my Pm on why I left.