Options

Stuck at legendary cyclops

aditya612aditya612 Registered Users 5 Posts
I am a warrior level 35 at 2325 gs farming hell boy from 3 days got only a purple level 26 helmet .My sword is level 21 purple blinking third star total weapon gs is 759 .I also got two demon soulshards. Should i upgrade this weapon to max or farm hell boy more to get higher level weapon. i want to farm cyclops as i have read that he may give me level 31 gold weapon.Also my iif is 50% What should i do ? now feeling bored and bad coz i loved this game but now its very much difficult .Need suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    BozBoz Registered Users 4 Posts
    You need more iif.

Personally, I was/am terrible at hellboy, so I moved on with a purple sword from hellboy. It took me a full 6 mins to kill leg clops. I farmed him at 6 min kills for long enough to get a gold 31. My iif is much higher, but I dont know how to check it without opening my game. Everything I wear has iif and is 15/15 or 0/0. Everything. Vulture accessories, resolve gears, wep with CD and iif.

If it takes 6 mins to kill cyclops (I think my white hits were around 57), then go back and farm hellboy. I hated my life farming clops with nian gear and a purple sword I found on the way to clops. 2 mistakes and I was pwnt.
  • Options
    so what should i do then??
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    you can farm HB for a lvl 26 purple or gold weapon or helgard for 26 purple but the chance are really slim since these are higher tier from what they normally drop. His normal drop are lvl 21 purple and gold. another way is to farm a lvl 26 blue or purple from legendary stage b4 cyclop.

learn to parry with warrior you can beat cyclop easily if you dare to let him get you to half health or near death for the attack increase from passive skill. i beaten him with 1800 GS a lvl 15 purple max 3 stars and with attack increase i hit him around 80ish take 7-8 mins when i lvl war. Not the safest way to play but im just speed lvling war.
  • Options
    thnx buddy will try wish me luck :)
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    with Cyclops it's too easy to parry his attacks so I always start off by letting him get my HP down below 50%... And just learn his skill rotation and take it slow... Dont try using 2 skills back to back during his dizzy stage because sometimes you get out of the second skill with enough time to parry but most of the time he will catch you off gaurd. Anyway... With cyclops gear doesnt matter too much.. Just practice and patience... This is def from a warrior's point of view.