Options

Earning Gems at Level 51!

lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
;)how to earn gems at level 51?
But first How to get to Level 51? *Please get this right first or you cant get the gems!*
You can only get to level 51 by playing Tower of Heroes!
Play anything else like Avar or cyclops and you will be disappointed as you can reach level 51, 52 or 53 or higher BUT you exp points and bar will disappear as soon as you restart your game. This is what some players have been complaining about.
The more levels and higher the levels you play in the Tower of Heroes the faster you get to level 51. If you have been taking part in the last tournament you would have seen your exp bar expanding. You can check if you are REALLY in level 51 by going into your guild and looking at your member data and only when it shows that you are level 51 are you in that level.

Now what is special about level 51. You can play Normal And Legendary again and again and again and again and earn coins and iron tokens and sliver tokens and potions and most important of all Gems, hundreds of them. And side quests. You can reactivate the quests by going to your setting button at the top right hand corner and change Hero. If you strongest hero is Mage just spin to Warrior or Monka nd then back to Mage and start the game. You will have activated the side quests for Normal and Legendary from the beginning. So play through them to earn your rewards. Takes lots of time and grindings of course. But who is complaining? Enjoy!

This is not a hack. If you are looking for one go look it up the rear end of a donkey. This post is to help dedicated players who dont like to waste time. It is strictly legit!
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    Remove this before an admin sees you idiot!
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    there goes our free gem....
  • Options
    This guy is such a moron
  • Options
    Resolved wrote: »
    This guy is such a moron

Dont be a selfish idiot! You dont think the admin would have known of this! I have a thread on EW2 on earning gems and it is still there and working! Now who is the selfish imbecile? And for your info the gems are NOT free. You have to earn them, EARNED not hacked!
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I'm expecting this to be removed when jade forest leaves.
    Also, exposing this makes you selfish as well. You are already farming, so you wouldn't be affected that much after the admins remove it. However, newer players who still aren't lvl 51 will not be able to earn their gems when the admins remove it. Which means that you're hoping to get tons of gems, get advantage in offering/survival tournaments, and let the newer players rot.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    This is hilarious. I need to get to 51...
  • Options
    LimperLimper Registered Users 63 Posts
    And for YOUR info*
    Corrected the part right after you were insulting someone.
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Thank you Captain Obvious!
  • Options
    its seem alot of player alrdy know about this. surely any guilds that has lvl 51+ told their guildmate about it.
  • Options
    I'm expecting this to be removed when jade forest leaves.
    Also, exposing this makes you selfish as well. You are already farming, so you wouldn't be affected that much after the admins remove it. However, newer players who still aren't lvl 51 will not be able to earn their gems when the admins remove it. Which means that you're hoping to get tons of gems, get advantage in offering/survival tournaments, and let the newer players rot.

For your info, I am not interested in winning junk at tournaments. Just want to help those who are stuck at level 50 and dont know how to get to level 51 and wasting their time on hellboy and cyclops. And how do you know that admin will remove this incentive?
    And arent the noobs rotting now?
  • Options
    Newer players rot anyway, especially those who don't pay to progress in this game. No matter how many hours you farm, you won't get ahead of those who pay real money.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    For your info, I am not interested in winning junk at tournaments. Just want to help those who are stuck at level 50 and dont know how to get to level 51 and wasting their time on hellboy and cyclops. And how do you know that admin will remove this incentive?
    And arent the noobs rotting now?

Not at all. There are noobs who farm so hard that they became more pro than the current pros within a week.
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Newer players rot anyway, especially those who don't pay to progress in this game. No matter how many hours you farm, you won't get ahead of those who pay real money.

0 cash spent and doing fine now, just need to be patience and spend 5 minutes farming harder bosses.
  • Options
    I'm not saying non pay users can't do well, they just won't compete against those who pay in terms of time spent.

I have yet to pay a dime myself but I haven't even reached 50 on one of my characters yet.
  • Options
    What a retard.... U think glu let the quests reset?! U thinkk they want us to earn gems like that ? Its a glitch, the reason noone mentions it is we dont want glu to stop it.... Stop trying to be a hero because your looking like an idiot. Glu will fix it because they want as many iaps as possible, im not even level 51 so i aint being selfish. delete this post man ***
  • Options
    0 cash spent and doing fine now, just need to be patience and spend 5 minutes farming harder bosses.

Really? Do you have a friend who has 3 heroes at level 50 or near 50 and whose games have crashed and he had to restart all over. It's been over 3 weeks and he can barely make it to level 35. Patience? What do you know about patience?

Just dont be selfish! Share what you know with fellow players. The stupid prizes offered is not worth it. Play the game just to entertain yourself and not to show that you are top banana.
  • Options
    Really? Do you have a friend who has 3 heroes at level 50 or near 50 and whose games have crashed and he had to restart all over. It's been over 3 weeks and he can barely make it to level 35. Patience? What do you know about patience?

A friend of mine lost his character, but he managed to get to lvl 48 within 4 days or so.
  • Options
    The problem with level 36 is that you progress faster than you can find reagents, demon champion reagents specifically.

You have to farm for as much as offerings as possible without progressing to level 36 or you'll get screwed over.
  • Options
    I have trouble seeing how someone can progress to 48 in that short time without spending gems.
  • Options
    It's all about experience and knowing where to farm.
  • Options
    Resolved wrote: »
    What a retard.... U think glu let the quests reset?! U thinkk they want us to earn gems like that ? Its a glitch, the reason noone mentions it is we dont want glu to stop it.... Stop trying to be a hero because your looking like an idiot. Glu will fix it because they want as many iaps as possible, im not even level 51 so i aint being selfish. delete this post man ***

Its too late love! They filter through all threads before it appears at the forum. He he he.
    Nian says, "never argue with a fool or you get 2 fools arguing!"
  • Options
    its possible if they are not concern with gear just lvl. play any hardest stage you can kill as much normal mob and ''return to town" w/o beating the boss. rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    its possible if they are not concern with gear just lvl. play any hardest stage you can kill as much normal mob and ''return to town" w/o beating the boss. rinse and repeat.

Then why are you so afraid of losing this 'glitch'?
  • Options
    That makes sense. I care about gear though. progressing to higher gear levels is more ideal to me than leveling since that's what ultimately gets you to beat the game.
  • Options
    Then why are you so afraid of losing this 'glitch'?

i never stated that i'm afraid of losing the glitch. personally i never bother with lvl 51, yes its nice to have a "way"
    to get extra gem beside video or money.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Good now no more exploiters soon haha, sucks to actually pay for gems doesn't it
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    i never stated that i'm afraid of losing the glitch. personally i never bother with lvl 51, yes its nice to have a "way"
    to get extra gem beside video or money.

How many gems can you earn? Of what use are they? Buy wings of light? Of what use are wings? To buy health? You can have 100 bottles of potions and still get beaten in Tower because of time which you cant buy. So gems just give you and air of superiority and nothing else. That's why I dont think glu will do away with this 'glitch' because it give the players hope and nothing else.
    Coins? They are just as useless. i have earned over 75 million and still get stuck at lvl 124 of Tower.

I just enjoy playing the game because it is short and can be stopped at any time without great loss unlike the epic games I used to play.

EW2 is a much better game until the idiot who introduced PvP because it is bound to fail as the disparity of strength between players are so obvious. Of course the better players praised the game to high heaven and the weaker players cursed it to hell. On top of that it was so full of glitches among which even if you win you LOSE points. Street Fighter is a success because the characters with different attributes are more or less evenly matched.

You can insult me curse me as much as you like only when the admin pulls out the 'glitch'. Just dont assume that I am trying to sabotage you or anyone else for my own benefit. This is for me a game just to pass time.
  • Options
    gizzegizze Registered Users 8 Posts
    How many gems can you earn? Of what use are they? Buy wings of light? Of what use are wings? To buy health? You can have 100 bottles of potions and still get beaten in Tower because of time which you cant buy. So gems just give you and air of superiority and nothing else. That's why I dont think glu will do away with this 'glitch' because it give the players hope and nothing else.
    Coins? They are just as useless. i have earned over 75 million and still get stuck at lvl 124 of Tower.

I just enjoy playing the game because it is short and can be stopped at any time without great loss unlike the epic games I used to play.

EW2 is a much better game until the idiot who introduced PvP because it is bound to fail as the disparity of strength between players are so obvious. Of course the better players praised the game to high heaven and the weaker players cursed it to hell. On top of that it was so full of glitches among which even if you win you LOSE points. Street Fighter is a success because the characters with different attributes are more or less evenly matched.

You can insult me curse me as much as you like only when the admin pulls out the 'glitch'. Just dont assume that I am trying to sabotage you or anyone else for my own benefit. This is for me a game just to pass time.

+1 to this. Well said Lauapik.

The ones complaining about this going public, is the kids who only care for themselves. It will hurt them if the glitch is fixed.
  • Options

Didnt i said i never bother with lvl 51? so i never gotten any gem even tho i knew about it i just dont bother with it.
  • Options
    PVP would be fun if they organized players by their closest Gearscore. Or have like team death match or capture the flag. Something that has replay value that isn't farming.