Options

Better tourney prizes?

ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
Please can you implement better prizes that noob prize doesnt keep us motivated lol, 3 days hard grinding for a wonderous piece lmao, For once gluni think you should listen to us haha

Comments

• Options
    Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
    Agreed with my good friend Resolved here!
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Resolved wrote: »
    Please can you implement better prizes that noob prize doesnt keep us motivated lol, 3 days hard grinding for a wonderous piece lmao, For once gluni think you should listen to us haha

My man speaks the truth. High-end guilds do not want to grind or spend money for that matter for a drop easily attainable. If nothing else, have Jade clops drop proper reagents. We don't ask for much. Help a brutha out!!
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I thought about making an exact thread a few mins ago lol!

But seriously, AT LEAST give wonderous ___ of resolve...who on earth wants fortitude junk? And also, I've noticed that Glu removed the godly necklace/ring of berserker from the reward prize pool (at least I haven't seen it for the past 2 cycles). C'mon Glu...the rewards now are so...Glu'd.
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    The reward for previous 2 tourneys was Skyfire Helm & Chest. Those 2 tourney (offering & endless) both involved huge spent of GEMS to win it. Now fuse fest that don't need gems. That's why gay prize. If u know what I mean:) hehe
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    that is the exact reason why i dont like to grind/spend for tourneys.. ridiculius prizes.. when u can get better items grinding eslewhere...