Options

Murdermaker..Nerfted on Android?

litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
just wondering if they have removed murdermaker on android from JadeClops..ive collected over 30Million coins ive gotten everything 3-10x but not one murdermaker
"fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"

Comments

• Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    No dude :) My friends just farmed 3 murdermakers from j.cyclops during last tournament. You just need more luck!
  • Options
    tried another 6 million today..still no luck but 2 Yangs :(
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Farmed over 50 million + and no Murdermaker... Godly chest of Fort... and The Cursed Blade of Kilic atk/cc/iif... rest is trash... So sad I was hoping for at least 1 godly resolve piece and MM or the atk/CD/iif weapon... Still dont know what thats called.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I do know someone who got 100m and every single gold item from JC except Murdermaker. Just have to be lucky or else you have to get it from endless.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I do know someone who got 100m and every single gold item from JC except Murdermaker. Just have to be lucky or else you have to get it from endless.

Im one of them. Never get it from jade cyclops, but get 3 from endless...
    And my mage and monk also the same, they only get the 2nd best (CD+IIF)
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    I got lucky and got a MM after only about a day and a half of farming JC.....still no godly chest or helm yet.
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Im one of them. Never get it from jade cyclops, but get 3 from endless...
    And my mage and monk also the same, they only get the 2nd best (CD+IIF)

CC + IIF is second best...CD means zilch if your criticals are too low. 40% critical chance is NICE and I can kill Jade Clops in 4 seconds on a good day (not including loot time). If you're happy with your CC, then Yang does become the next best blade. Otherwise, go with Killrac.

Edit: Took me a week of endless farming before I found Murdermaker. I had gotten Unbreakable Ring of Vulture, Godly Chest of Resolve. Godly Helmet of Resolve, and Raiko before finding Murdermaker.
  • Options
    what level u got murdermaker at endless??
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Yupp it was me :D I got everything from him except Mm and over 100M. Got my Murdermaker from endless wave120.
  • Options
    lito wrote: »
    what level u got murdermaker at endless??

Got the godly chest and murdermaker on floor 115. One off JC as well.
  • Options
    Well It's nice to know that MM and Godly pieces drop on lvl115... I finished 120 ONCE... It may be that I suck but those **** kitty's really suck... 3-4 Cat Queens and with zero auto parry procs and unlucky timing you die in 2-3 seconds...

On to the OP topic... I have gotten 4 lvl 44 gold weapons... 3 of them were trash weapons... and 1 was the atk/cc/iif which I maxed out and using atm... Got the wondrous helm/chest of resolve... Got the Godly chest of Fortitude... Im currently at 404% IIF and I think it's worse than when my IIF was lower.... In anycase his drop rate really is horrible... Oh and I got the useless flags once.... I didnt keep count on kills but on average I can kill him about 60 times an Hour (loading time/kill time 10secs/selling ****) I killed him for an average about 8 hrs a day for the past 2 weeks... That puts me at about 6720 kills... Im pretty sure I over estimated on everything so the count is probably much higher but even at that... It really sucks that I havent zero gold godly gear of resolve... and no MM...
  • Options
    sucks to be you..and ME!50+Million no MMgot everything except mm
    Well It's nice to know that MM and Godly pieces drop on lvl115... I finished 120 ONCE... It may be that I suck but those **** kitty's really suck... 3-4 Cat Queens and with zero auto parry procs and unlucky timing you die in 2-3 seconds...

On to the OP topic... I have gotten 4 lvl 44 gold weapons... 3 of them were trash weapons... and 1 was the atk/cc/iif which I maxed out and using atm... Got the wondrous helm/chest of resolve... Got the Godly chest of Fortitude... Im currently at 404% IIF and I think it's worse than when my IIF was lower.... In anycase his drop rate really is horrible... Oh and I got the useless flags once.... I didnt keep count on kills but on average I can kill him about 60 times an Hour (loading time/kill time 10secs/selling ****) I killed him for an average about 8 hrs a day for the past 2 weeks... That puts me at about 6720 kills... Im pretty sure I over estimated on everything so the count is probably much higher but even at that... It really sucks that I havent zero gold godly gear of resolve... and no MM...
  • Options
    Well I never had the unbreakable helm or chest and the wondrous is better so it was awesome upgrade to what I had... the Cursed Blade of Kilic isnt a bad weapon so I should be happy... BUT with the amount of times I killed him I believe he should of coughed up a little more... I will continue killing him until it disappears on droid... Maybe I'll get some luck
  • Options
    Like i mention in earlier post they should call this game eternity faming.

fUKC...ITS NOT ABOUT LUCK ANYMORE..SLEEP IS BETTER THAN mm..LOL
  • Options
    Sleep is great than MM? Hm... that's a good debate to have... Not entirely sure which side Im on.... If by not sleeping Im guaranteed an MM then MM is greater.... But there is no guarantee... but what if you cant sleep cause you think about MM? Ah.... rofl is this called an Addiction?
  • Options
    Hujodo1Hujodo1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    i got the murdermaker from jade cyclop after around 500 kills. i know people have got it after 10,000 kills. but i consider myself lucky. i got 300 itemfind. everything have been so much easier sicne then, farming j cyclop and hellboy in 7-8 sec / round. found 6 flags + godly helm of resolve and unbreakable ring of vulture. also found alot of unbreakable armor
    (Im on android)
  • Options
    sleep is great than mm? Hm... That's a good debate to have... Not entirely sure which side im on.... If by not sleeping im guaranteed an mm then mm is greater.... But there is no guarantee... But what if you cant sleep cause you think about mm? Ah.... Rofl is this called an addiction?

-- rotfl --
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    This game isn't worth spending hours in. Screw Jade Forest.
  • Options
    LOL..i know its addicting and so eager to have it..but tbh, i stop killing JC, just llike i stop WoW, the only time i play is when i feel like it and only goes to endless farming, other than that..i play ORDER AND CHAOS, which is BEYOOOOND better game, loot drops, more places to go, it resembles WoW, best of all it's FREE!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    lito wrote: »
    LOL..i know its addicting and so eager to have it..but tbh, i stop killing JC, just llike i stop WoW, the only time i play is when i feel like it and only goes to endless farming, other than that..i play ORDER AND CHAOS, which is BEYOOOOND better game, loot drops, more places to go, it resembles WoW, best of all it's FREE!

until they added ridiculous prices for items and stopped listening to their customers.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im never get any gold sword til JC gone, also on endlles not find yet. Bad luck for me i think. Lvl 51 almost 52, running from 110-120 wave, broke a pot. So sad :(
  • Options
    The drop rate for legendary level 44 sword is near zero in endless. For me, it was zero for JC.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Glu should take action increse droprate, or them kill this game by sux droprate.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Glu should take action increse droprate, or them kill this game by sux droprate.

What's idiotic is that Glu doesn't even profit from the drop rates. You have to get murdermaker from ******** droprates, and you can't pay money.
  • Options
    Got the Unbreakable ring of berserker... one more upgrade... Now can I please get at least 1 godly piece of resolve? I maxed out my godly chest of fort and it's helped me get to 120 consistently... Need a few more DPSS's to finish off my Unbreakable talisman of berserker which will help as well... Almost cleared 125 but got 2 huge cat queens+a few wolves... 2 shot me at lvl 125... IF you fail to parry any single attack it's game over
  • Options
    just like this game, no 1 listens to us except us..and i dont buy item btw, i farmed them, i spend real money on food
    until they added ridiculous prices for items and stopped listening to their customers.