Options

Questions....need advice

Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
Ok, I've finished the main quest storylines in both normal and legendary. So I wanted to continue to play this great game a little longer. So I started the tower of heros (or should it be named tower of HORRORS?), and I was able to finally get up to level 120. This is where it got too hard for me to move forward. I read the forums and took someone's suggestion to farm the jade Cyclops to see if I could find better gear. I farmed for about a day and a half and was extremely rewarded with the murdermaker sword weapon! Cool weapon! So then I upgraded it to max. The problem now is I need better protective gear to raise my defense a little more.

(1) Would it be better for me to continue farming the jade Cyclops further to hopefully get some of the godly gear, or in your opinion do I have what it would take to advance in the TOH?

(2) I have several pieces of purple gear. I have 2 pieces of head gear. One has more defense but no item find, and the other has lower defense but a higher item find. Which would be better to find the godly gear from farming JC? Does it really matter if I have item find gear equipped to find better gear when farming or not?

(3) How do I join the current tournaments? Is this a good place to get better gear, or would I be better off to just continue farming JC?

Thanks for your help guys...

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Farm godly chest and helm in JC, farm godly items in endless from 114+ waves.

Beware: low drop rate. Be glad if you find a godly of resolve in 2 weeks because then you'll probably be one of the luckiest people in the game.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Farm godly chest and helm in JC, farm godly items in endless from 114+ waves.

Beware: low drop rate. Be glad if you find a godly of resolve in 2 weeks because then you'll probably be one of the luckiest people in the game.

EW, thanks for your quick reply. But whats your opinion on question 2? If I am farming for something specific, am I better equipping gear with better IIF, or does it really matter? Are the drops completely random and not dependent on having IIF gear equipped?

Thx again,
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    If ur having trouble, then go for the def and hp, I wear a lot of godly fortitude atm and only with 140if now I'm still finding godlys all over the place
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Ok, your best bet is to do 110-120 with unbreakables, with maybe a wondrous or two from JC. From there, try and get lucky.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.